A Bastion to build and display for the Overwatch® fan!
- VIP Points
A fully reconfigurable LEGO® Overwatch® 75974 Bastion figure for your favorite Overwatch fan! One of the most recognizable Overwatch characters from the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this buildable toy display model can be configured ifrom recon mode to sentry mode without any rebuilding! Fans will love the realistic detail of this Overwatch toy and will want to display it near their gaming setup—an Overwatch collectible for every fan!
- Reconfigure the Bastion toy from recon to sentry mode—no rebuilding required!
- Overwatch® character weapons include Bastion’s gun and minigun.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift and collectible for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- Bastion building toy in recon mode stands over 10” (26cm) tall and in sentry mode stands over 6” (17cm) tall.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent 11/10TreyTrek2474 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIs nice (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ) The articulation is great and the transformation was smooth and just felt right. The light brick was implemented very nicely and works amazingly. I love the little bird that comes with it. Deep fans will love it because of the lore and its origins in the game. Would have been nice to include the pieces to have a full color change as if it were a different skin, but that is asking a lot from you and I can see how this was better for pricing reasons. Will definitely buy more overwatch sets! 11/10Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSurprisingly awesomeTahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Initially I was disappointed with bastion, because it lacked minifigures. after having built it, they would only detract from this amazing set. The transformation feature is easy to pick up and really cool to watch, the many points of articulation make for a wide range of poses and actions, this set succeeds at every turn and I could not be happier. Well apart from an alternate blue light-brick being included but I understand that's expensive. Great work, lego! I would recommend this to Bastion fans, Overwatch fans, Iron Giant fans, Transformers fans, and anyone who even casually collects Lego sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn overall good setCryomancer42 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, this set is a lot bigger than I expected. Also I would have preferred that removing the head wouldn’t be necessary to complete the transformation but besides that it’s a fun satisfying build with a surprising amount of articulation.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcelent Lego FigureWeasel1453 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, the character is quite well built. Compared to the in game model it is fairly accurate. The ability to transform without reconstruction is awesome and quite easy! My only (marginal) complaints are that the eye is red instead of blue (the led brick contains a red LED so despite the blue transparent 2x1 in front of it, the eye lights up very red) and that when transformed into sentry mode, the head is simply removed entirely instead of placed elsewhere or folded into the model somehow. If there was some way to incorporate the head back into the sentry mode transformation, this would be perfect. I plan to replace the red led in the eye for a blue one.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45