We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Head off on vacation at the LEGO® DUPLO® Airport!
- VIP Points
- 25VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Help your little pilot get ready for take-off at the 10871 Airport! It’s easy for preschoolers to build the boarding gate, luggage slide and revolving air traffic control tower. Toddlers will love to help the pilot get all her passengers aboard the buildable plane and head for the skies! Includes 3 DUPLO figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a pilot, dad and a child.
- Features an airport building with luggage slide, boarding gate and revolving air traffic control tower, plus a buildable plane with wheels.
- Accessory elements include a suitcase and a gift box brick.
- Head to the airport and check in your luggage down the luggage slide.
- Help the pilot perform safety checks on her plane before leaving the airport.
- Climb into the air traffic control tower and give the signal for takeoff!
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while role-playing what happens at the airport before your toddler’s first trip on a plane with this versatile toy.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build model.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Airport measures over 8” (22cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Plane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixkeeps these lil hands and minds experimentingmomoflilbuilders | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 2 year old son loves to build an airport and play with it. I played with him at first, he got an idea and keeps rebuilding it using his imagination. Lots of different ways to play with it. I love watching him creating and building, but the best part is that he disassembles all the parts and puts it in the original box when he is done.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55