Build, display and race the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback!
- VIP Points
Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCruising Back into LegoBlueSpaceGuy76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was a kid pretty much everything I played with was Lego. My brother and I had a full city built throughout our bedroom that often changed, but never came down (the to of the dressers was the moon for the space sets). I had been away from Lego for some time, but after getting into Lego Dimensions and loving the feeling of putting together those little micro-kits, I had to get my hands on something bigger. The Speed Champions '66 Mustang Fastback is my first foray back into Lego in quite some time, and I loved it! The predominantly green coloring is reminiscent of the iconic Mustang from the movie "Bullitt" (I've named the minifig Steve), and while it pulls visual cues from various Mustang designs it's easily recognizable as a Mustang. (On a side note, I'd love to find all the green pieces in red and build Wheels with this set from the old Pole Position cartoon.) When it's assembled it feels solid in my hand, this things not going to break apart, and there's nothing loose that feels like it's going to flop around or come off (like the exhaust pipes). (BTW, I said build time was an hour, but truthfully I didn't pay attention to time.) The additional piece of the time trial counter is a nice touch, but I would have preferred something more pit-stop looking. But that's just me. All-in-all I couldn't be more pleased with my first build with Lego in such a long time. I had so much fun putting this together that I immediately wanted to pull it apart and rebuild it. It a great set, a great build, and a great model when fished. It's an excellent start to my new collection, and I think it would make a great addition to anyone's growing collection. Next, on to Voltron...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Detail!!!TIMMAY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought 2, one for my 7 year old son and one for myself since I am a big Mustang fan. Build was fairly easy, but, the attention to detail and design is really cool. Absolutely love the rear tail lights. My son and I built ours together in about 30-45 mins and he only needed putting on the sticker so the stripes line up on the roof and door panels. For $15 these Speed Champions sets are a no brainer for kids and adults. We will be completing the entire S.C. individual car sets!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBullitt MustangRobinTahmina | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Speed Champions set and I’m pretty certain that it won’t be my last. The build was fairy easy, albeit a little fiddly with sausage fingers! I decided to make my Mustang a Lego replica of the car from the Steve McQueen movie, Bullitt. All it took was replacing the white tiles for earth green and the white brackets for black. I also omitted the front spoiler and didn’t use any of the stickers, including losing the pony from the front grill. Finally I swapped out the pearl gold wheels and black studs for flat silver wheels and studs. With the addition of a Steve McQueen inspired minifigure I think the overall effect is pretty neat! It helped that the original set was so good!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYet another Ford legend in LEGO Bricks!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just built this LEGO set today after my mother purchased it for me on April 5th, Thursday. Let me tell you, it is probably the best $14.99 LEGO Speed Champions set ever! The details on the LEGO 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback were captured very well, comparing it to the real car. I really like the LEGO minifigures printing on his torso and face, and also the sticker used for the timing board. My favorite feature on the Fastback is the space where you can place the driver's wrench behind the seat. If you're getting into LEGO Speed Champions now after the three years the series has been into production, I highly suggest that you get this set as a starter. Why? It's awesome! Review by cheesy. 4/8/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55