Say “I love you” with a LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Valentine's Bee!
- VIP Points
- 8VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build your way to someone’s heart and say “Bee my Valentine’s honey” with this cute LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character. Check out its cute pink cheeks, movable wings, detachable heart decoration, pot of honey, and roses and sunflowers. It also comes with a buildable collector's baseplate with a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo for your loved one to display in their home, office or anywhere they like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Valentine's Bee construction character features decorated eyes, movable wings, detachable heart decoration and a pot of honey.
- Also includes buildable roses and sunflowers.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixlove itChrisyangcc | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childits very cute and pretty ...i have the others too ：D the best Collection！！！Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 10 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixcute lego constructionJassm | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!A dull red flush suffused Valentine's Bee's face. It's interesting and has a Reasonable price. ^_^Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSeasonal Brickheadz... What a great idea!!22kane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrickheadz don't seem to get a lot of love but they do from me. In fact, the only ones I don't own are the Comicon giveaways. It looks like the seasonal Brickheadz come with more pieces than the typical ones which is nice and at the same price point. They are also the perfect desk accessory at work. Keep 'em coming, Lego!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAdorableBritishAmerican | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't especially interested in Brick Headz until I saw this seasonal range. This bee is completely adorable. This is the first Brick Headz I have built and it was a nice solid, quick build. I like that there are bricks inside the bee to give it weight and make it feel solid. The details, like the wings that can move and the little stinger, are great. You also get two sets of flowers, so you can use roses, sunflowers or both. I managed to squeeze all the flowers onto the display. The heart and honey pot are fun details too. I bough this for display, but kids could play with the bee itself if you wanted to. This is a great buy for $10.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55