Train with the Elves and protect the tree from the bats!
Seek the magic within to protect Elvendale in LEGO® Elves 41196 The Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack! This exciting LEGO Elves set features a tree with 3 levels, a hidden staircase, slide, waterfall tower, transformation function, forge with lever to work the Volcano Hammer, plus a bat shooter, moving branch and a separate portal with targets that can be knocked down. The set also includes a buildable, fully posable bat figure with moving wings and opening jaw, plus 3 mini-doll figures, bear figure, 2 bat figures and 2 spider figures.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Lumia, Naida and Azari, plus Hippo and Crase bat figures, Blubeary the bear figure and 2 spider figures.
- Features the Elvenstar Tree with 3 levels, a hidden staircase, slide, waterfall tower, transformation function to turn shelves into beds, forge with lever to work the Volcano Hammer, an opening mailbox and large moving telescope, plus a separate portal with targets to knock down, a bat shooter and a moving branch.
- Also includes a buildable and fully posable Noctura the evil bat figure with movable wings and bat head with opening jaw.
- Weapons include a sword and 2 crossbow stud shooters.
- Accessory elements include a fire magic element, water magic element, Azari’s Volcano Hammer, Naida’s water staff, Lumia's light staff, Book of Ancient Magic, letter, bucket, raw ore, hairbrush, shampoo bottle, soap bar, hanging lantern with light beetle, mortar and pestle, sushi piece, 6 studs (3 red, 3 blue), croissant, 2 drinking goblets, water pitcher and a star map.
- Swing the branch to the side to reveal the staircase in the Elvenstar Tree.
- Turn the knob in the tree to transform the shelves into beds.
- Shoot the targets with the crossbow studs to knock them down.
- Lift the branch on the hillside to reveal the hidden portal.
- Launch the bats through the portal with the bat shooter.
- Pound the Volcano Hammer on the forge in the tree to make a sword.
- Other mischievous little bats can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets.
- Elvenstar Tree measures over 10” (26cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Noctura the evil bat with wings spread measures over 2” (7cm) high and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Portal measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of lovely details and great playabilitySoma | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is one of my favourite from the Elves series. I started building it with 7-year-old daughter and we managed well in the beginning. Later she got tired and wanted me to finish the set. She was more interested in playing with the "very beautiful" Lumia character and her older brother (soon 10) was all fascinated about the blue bear he name Mifu. We have been building in one evening, next morning, next evening, and yet another morning since the children keep on playing in all stages of construction (and need to do lots of other things as well to avoid fatigue). My adult eyes are pleased with all the lovely details I haven't seen in Elves sets before, and some of the functions are absolutely joy to use (like pulling out the staircase). Also Mifu the bear loves the slide. This has to be the most beautiful Elves build so far. I'm very happy to see this series evolving with new building techniques and eye-catching attention to details. Very happy with this one!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMY FAVORITE SET!kermitloveslego | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOMG THIS IS MY FAV SET EVER IT WAS THE HARDEST SET IVE EVER HAD TO BUILD BUT WAS SOOSOOO HARD THANK YOU LEGO!!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCould’ve been better...Quaray | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don’t like the mini figs at all (it’s hard to use them and other figs in the same ”play”). But I do love the goblins. The ”Bat” could’ve been better (the face isn’t that good at all). The build to the left is eh while the one to the right is better.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35