Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 25 December 2018Steam Train2.714357.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
The LEGO® DUPLO® Steam Train is as easy as Push & Go!
- VIP Points
- 66VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The LEGO® DUPLO® 10874 Steam Train is now even easier for your toddler to control and interact with in multiple ways. Young children can become the train driver with the Push & Go motor — a gentle push either forwards or backwards sends the train on its way and a firm hold or lift off the tracks will make it stop. Help them place the 5 colored action bricks along the track to sound the horn, turn the lights on and off, pause and refuel, change direction and stop the train wherever they like. With a train station, coal tipper, 2 DUPLO figures plus an animal figure and a simple toy train track included in this LEGO DUPLO set, preschoolers can enjoy classic, fun train play. Download the optional app to unlock even more play possibilities, including remote-control function and fun activities to complete with your toddler!
- Includes train driver and child LEGO® DUPLO® figures, plus a squirrel figure.
- Features a buildable Push & Go locomotive with lights and sounds, passenger carriage, 5 color-coded action bricks, train station, coal tipper, tree and 16 pieces of track.
- Accessory elements include a refueling can, suitcase, bread and a spade.
- Any toddler can start the steam train with a gentle push forwards or backwards, and stop it by placing their hand firmly on top of the engine.
- Show your child how to place and move the 5 colored action bricks around the track so the train follows their instructions to sound the horn, turn on the lights, refuel, change direction or stop.
- Develop imagination and early role-play skills using the LEGO® DUPLO® figures to create endless journeys and adventures.
- Extend the play possibilities of this LEGO® DUPLO® set by downloading the free app with remote-control function and fun activities for young children to complete.
- The train and tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Download the optional app at the App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon Kindle Store. Learn more at LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Combine with the 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks, 10875 Cargo Train and 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Steam train with passenger car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Station measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot Strong Enough Motormikevince | 25-34I bought this together with the Train Bridge and Tracks (10872) and the engine with an empty car can't make it to the top of the bridge 30%-40% of the time. When using the app, the motor is noticeably weaker and stops 90% of the time before reaching the bridges's top. The tracks+bridge were setup on a flat, solid surface. Fresh AAA Energizer batteries were used. This is just nitpicking on an otherwise amazing set.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?35
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove the new trains, both Duplo and Powered Up!BrickBunny | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!This train is cute as a button, and the action bricks are a brilliant feature. I'm looking forward to using this as part of an upcoming LEGO library Display & Play Event. The modest price makes it a great way to get started with Duplo trains, or even use it as an expansion pack with other train sets. My only reservation is the design of the battery compartment. It took several tries to get the batteries all seated properly and the lid closed without one of the batteries popping loose again. Once everything was in place, though, I had *no* problem with the amount of power available in the engine, and it is a pleasure to operate!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixPoor Battery CompartmentVijay | 35-44Purchased for: SonPurchases this for my 3 year old son. Excellent product with good lego tracks and charecters. Problem i faced is in train battery compartment. 2 out of 3 times it did not sit/fix/work. Hence returned the product.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 12 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixFrustrating locomotive and incompatible tracksFatherof2 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe electric locomotive does not move easily without the batteries. This product is labelled as for 2-5 year age category. Although our 2-year old loves pushing trains along tracks, he doesn’t yet understand the electronics. It is not a nice experience for him without batteries and with them he gets frustrated at the (in his perception) random start /stop behaviour of the train. As a parent, it is also very frustrating that the train tracks (in particular the bridge in a separate set) are not compatible with ‘my first number train’ or some other trains and vehicles currently available. In my opinion it was a mistake to phase out the locomotive without electronics.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15