Available nowPower Boat4.552.
Race over the waves with the LEGO® Technic™ Power Boat!
- VIP Points
Thunder to the finish line with the aerodynamic 2-in1 LEGO® Technic™ 42089 Power Boat replica, featuring a sporty aerodynamic design, open cockpit with steering wheel and tinted windshield, and a red and black color scheme with racing stickers. Maneuver this robust powerboat model to activate the moving engine pistons and spinning propeller, and rebuild it to create a sleek Hydroplane for a double build-and-play experience!
- Features a sporty aerodynamic design, open cockpit with steering wheel and tinted windshield, and a red and black color scheme with racing stickers.
- Maneuver the Power Boat to activate the moving piston engine and spinning propeller.
- Help your young LEGO® builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this realistic LEGO Technic™ set.
- This set is a great introduction to the LEGO® Technic™ system of building.
- Does not float.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a model Hydroplane.
- Power Boat measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Hydroplane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixZR13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCool little build. It being a Technic set, I was a tad disappointed that the steering wheel wasn't connected to a rudder and therefore pretty much rendered it useless. Not to mention, there wasn't even a rudder... That being said, as the prop turns, the single cylinder engine piston does go up and down and the boat is on wheels so as the wheels turn, the prop spins and the piston strokes. For $20 you can't go wrong.. Took me a little over an hour to do but I just recently started building Lego again and I'm OCD when it comes to putting on the stickers.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Cruise"inBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a pretty easy build. It does look really cool. One pro about it is that it doesn't wobble back and forth like the Yacht as the 3 wheels at the bottom level it out. Its cool the motor and propeller move as you move it. The price is pretty good. I'd recommend if you like boats and the Yacht as wellPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55