- LEGO® Minifigure Ice Lollipop Mold
LEGO® Minifigure Ice Lollipop Mold
Retired ProductLEGO® Minifigure Ice Lollipop Mold4.142957.
Keep cool in the summer with a minifigure ice lollipop!
- NO AGE
When the sun is shining, what better way to cool down than with your very own LEGO® minifigure ice lollipop. Fill the washable plastic mold with your favorite juice, insert the sticks and pop it in the freezer overnight. Open it up to reveal three minifigure ice lollipops that the whole family can enjoy!
- Features a washable plastic mold in yellow with three sticks.
- Also includes three extra sticks.
- Dishwasher safe up to 60°C (140°F).
- Mold measures over 7” (20cm) long, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (3cm) thick
- Each ice lollipop measures over 3” (9cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (1.5cm) thick.
- over 9 years agorating.prefix1rating.postfixpoor execution of a cute ideaWe like homemade popsicles at our house - more control over the flavors and ingredients, for one thing. With that in mind, I recently purchased the minifig popsicle maker at the Lego Store in Anaheim. Although it is a cute idea in principle, it is probably the worst designed popsicle maker that I...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?15
- over 9 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOur kids love it...I would recommend this to a friend!We purchased ours on a trip to Walt Disney World. I wasn't so sure about them, but we have had no issues... Some tips for other users... Make sure the Lego bumps are NOT in the mold and that the sticks are completely snapped into place. Fill to top and seal the mold. If you tip, not to worry, they seem to fill back up once level again. Our kids have totally enjoyed them and we use them as fast as they are made. Price is a bit high and I had to think twice prior to purchase, but the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- about 10 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLovely LolliesPedlie |I would recommend this to a friend!This lolly making set is fantastic. Strong rigid plastic makes carrying to the freezer a breeze. There is a lid so you can stack several moulds in the freezer at the same time. Each set has six lolly sticks which are plastic and re-useable. The ice lollies that it produces are great fun. Our family love them. you can also use the moulds for melted chocolate. Take away the sticks and...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- over 9 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixcoolSurfSharky | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!this is a neat looking mould. there are a few problems though, my POPSICLE comes out all broken and lots of ice still in the mould. it is a cool looking Popsicle if it comes out good. its worth it for legos in your fridge.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55