- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire4.25516.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Extend the reach of your LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 4VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Power up your LEGO® Power Functions creations with this 8" extension wire. Make your models bigger, better, and more mechanized than ever before!
- Allows you to connect your LEGO 9V electric systems to the new Power Functions!
- Extension Wire is 8" (20cm) long
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExtension/conversion cableI would recommend this to a friend!I tested the cable, and found that it could power old 9V systems from the new battery box or an IR receiver. The only difference was that motors don't stop immediately after you turn it off, like they usually did with the old battery box. This cable also powers new motors from the old battery box, but it cannot power an IR receiver, which requires the new battery box and all 4 wires of the new cable. (This cable only converts the 2 motor-powering wires.)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorks for adapting S-Brick to Lego Power FunctionsBeskarmando | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to adapt my S-Brick controller to my power functions system, and it works great.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNo old power packs allowedI would recommend this to a friend!Great for breathing life into old motors. Beware it will not let you connect an old power pack to an IR receiver. So injecting an IR receiver to a model with the help of these will not work without a new power pack. I tried the large brick style power pack on the 8421 crane and new style power pack I added to my tow truck.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?35
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat partBandicoo |I would recommend this to a friend!This wire lets you use your old motors and lights with power function battery box, and remotes. I have a ton of the old stuff that I now get to continue to use. Thanks Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55