Heavy Duty Forklift
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 26 December 2018Heavy Duty Forklift4.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Experience the power and versatility of a Heavy Duty Forklift!
- VIP Points
- 59VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Take your LEGO® Technic™ experience to another level with the 42079 Heavy Duty Forklift truck, featuring a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon, large tires and high-reach forks. Maneuver the vehicle to move the engine pistons, raise and tilt the forks, and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set also includes a cargo barrel with a hazard-warning label, and comes with a yellow and blue color scheme, and stickers for additional detailing. Rebuild to create a powerful Tow Truck.
- Forklift truck features rear-wheel steering, 2-cylinder engine with moving pistons, and high-reach forks that can lift and tilt, plus a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon and large tires.
- Also includes a buildable pallet and a cargo barrel with hazard-warning stickers.
- Maneuver the forklift to move the visible 2-cylinder engine pistons.
- Raise and tilt the forks and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination.
- Lift the pallet of cargo high into the air!
- Comes with a yellow and blue color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Set: rebuilds into a Tow Truck.
- Heavy Duty Forklift measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Tow Truck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood valuePitviper74 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my son and he decided that we should build the B-model. So "we" did. It was really good and fun to build. Really really good value for the money, it's almost too cheap! And the B-model could easily be an standalone, it's sturdy and good to play with...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe second best of the new Technic sets this yearSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was not going to get this set originally, so glad I changed my mind. It is the second best of the new Technic sets released in the summer of 2018. The build was straightforward and not at all difficult. Once you build it the fun starts. The lift works well, and the tilt of the forks is really well done. The rear steering may be accurate, I have never driven a real fork lift. The pallet with its container on it can...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSuper fun mid-sized Technic build!SoCalcritic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy toddler asked for a “real forklift” at the beginning of the summer and my wife casually said “your dad will make you one.” Luckily LEGO releases this set and it satisfied my son’s request. This was a fun, satisfying build. I love the added challenges of the Technic set and that they seem to be...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFirst Technic in 20 yearsAlBrough | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving spent the last 20 year building the odd small set it was time to have some fun. A nice kit with easy to follow instructionsPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45