Lead the charge with Chewbacca!
Add a big Wookiee to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with this buildable and highly posable Chewbacca figure. Standing over 11” (30cm) tall, Chewbacca features ‘fur’ decoration, a detailed head, removable ammo belt and bag, and a bowcaster weapon with spring-loaded shooter and extra ammo. Young Wookiee warriors will love playing out heroic battles against iconic enemy characters.
- Buildable and highly posable Chewbacca figure features ‘fur’ decoration, detailed head design, removable ammo belt and bag, and a bowcaster weapon with spring-loaded shooter.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Blast the enemy with the powerful spring-loaded shooter.
- Extra ammo included.
- Features a sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out epic adventures from the Star Wars universe.
- Stands over 11” (30cm) high.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRaah! Rrr, rar. (Yeah! Cool figure.)cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a pretty cool figure! The head of chewbacca is really realistic, as well as his crossbow and the printing on his arms. I'm impressed with how much realism there is in the head! Also, it's cool that there are grey streaks of hair throughout Chewie's body, as it resembles his age. However, there are a few flaws with this set. Whenever Chewbacca's legs are bent down in a sitting position, lots of the joints underneath the skin plates. Also, the head is a bit hard to turn. Perhaps the biggest issue is the price. Considering that there are several prints and a new mold for Chewie's head, it's understandable in that realm. However, considering the amount of things included in this set, it should probably be priced as $27, like it was on May the Fourth this year. Despite these very nit-picky flaws, I still think this is a good set. I definitely recommend this product to any big Star Wars fan. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 9/17/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Chewie, we're home.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I wasn't convinced that a character like Chewbacca would work as a build-able figure but I was pleasantly surprised. The build is more challenging than other figures but some of the techniques used are brilliant, especially in creating Chewie's bandolier and bowcaster. The finished figure looks amazing and is huge! Even taller than Darth Vader - which is movie accurate. The pose-ability of the model is very good although there isn't much movement in the head due to the 'fur'. I think the colour scheme looks just like Chewbacca in the films and I like his expression: gentle but with the possibility of rage. The choice of feet is a bit odd and I don't think the claws quite work. Also there is no printing whatsoever on the back of the figure so it looks rather dull from behind. It would have been nice to see printing on everything. Chewie's bowcaster looks great but the spheres on the ends should have been larger for better movie accuracy. The custom piece for his bandolier is brilliant but it would have been better if it went all the way around rather than just sit on the front. This is a really great build-able figure and Lego have done a good job in taking such an organic character and making it into a realistic model. If you're going to buy The Last Jedi figures then start with Chewie!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally nice figure, but...ZS666 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this buildable figure. it's a fun build with lots of new techniques and some new parts. I like how it looks a lot like chewie and you can get some emotive poses from him. I think the only down sides would be that his head is a bit lacking on the articulation side of things and there are some places that look quite bare and weird when seeing the bone structure, such as the arms. apart from those minor gripes i would definitely recommend you pick up chewie.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIt has its momentsLando666 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego, Star Wars, and Chewbacca fan, I really wanted this buildable figure when I was looking to buy a Lego set. Fortunately I found it at sale for $20 at Walmart and decided to pick it up. I felt that is was challenging enough and had enough parts to somewhat warrant at least a $25 price tag, but if you really want this one, I would wait for it to go on sale. I took me around 40 minutes to an hour to build, and I would say it is a cool build. The biggest, most glaring issue with this figure, along with other builable figures, which detracts from the play quality, is that anytime, you move it, it just falls over and collapses. Pros: Its Chewbacca, so... The brown and grey fur coloration on the pieces have a fairly nice print The working bowcaster is really cool The head mold is quite detailed and the coloration is accurate to Chewie's appearance in TLJ Figure appears absoloutley huge compared to even the Death Trooper buildable figure. Build was more challenging and took longer than I initially expected. Cons: Figure easily falls over Figure, looks a bit "clunky" and awkward with the armor plates and technic joints exposed underneath. The claws for feet look a little wierd Bandolier/strap looks a bit loose Head and limbs have near-minimal joint movement At least in my personal opinion, $35 is a way overpriced for this figure (again, wait for it to go on sale, at least down to $25)Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35