Head underground for LEGO® Minecraft™ Bedrock Adventures!
See More Features
Descend the ladders to the depths of the Minecraft™ Overworld with this LEGO® Minecraft 21147 The Bedrock Adventures set. Use the diamond pickaxe or activate the TNT function to mine obsidian and 7 types of ore, and venture through caves and mines with water and lavafalls. Battle an array of hostile mobs, including a cave spider, zombie, Creeper™ and silverfish that spawn when you mine the rock face! Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO Minecraft set—designed for fans of the highly successful video game. Easily swap the modular sections to redesign the model, and combine it with other sets to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Also includes Alex and Steve minifigures, plus a bat figure.
Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus a Creeper™, cave spider, zombie, bat and 2 silverfish figures.
● Features a buildable LEGO® Minecraft™ setting with Overworld, mine and bedrock levels connected by a series of ladders, plus a rotating cave spider spawner, TNT blasting function, silverfish spawning function, tree, cobwebs, mushrooms, obsidian, lava and waterfalls, and 7 different ores.
● Pluck the red apple from the tree to increase your food supplies.
● Descend the series of ladders that lead from the Overworld to the bedrock.
● Don your iron armor, grab your iron sword and prepare to battle the cave spider.
● Look out for the roaming Creeper™ and lurking zombie.
● Activate the TNT blast function to blast out the rock.
● Mine obsidian and 7 types of ore with your diamond pickaxe, but look out for monster-egg blocks that spawn hostile silverfish!
● Weapons include a sword and a pickaxe.
● Accessory elements include a shield, armor, shovel, bucket, torches, crafting table, furnace and chest.
● Easy-to-reconfigure modular design with 2 alternative model configurations.
● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
● This set includes over 640 pieces.
● The Bedrock Adventures set measures over 7” (20cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
The Bedrock Adventures is rated
3.0 out of
Rated 3 out of
This set is a set I wanted to like.
Pros: What I liked about this set is the shape allows for multiple levels where you can visually see your characters "deeper" in the mine. This set does that well and I enjoy the modular aspect that you can move certain parts around, and fold it up for different looks.
Neutral: I'm pretty neutral on the new silverfish. They look wried to me with the stud on top of them. It honestly looks a bit distracting to me, and I would have preferred only studs on the bottom.
Cons: The figures are nothing special outside the silverfish. I understand Steve and the main characters are popular and going to be in many sets, but a person has limits. I would appreciate it if lego at least tried to put more variety into the figs. New updated printing for Steve and Alex? Feet print for the Creeper? Something. I have way too many of these guys and have been giving them away due to how redundant they are.
The price is terrible. Both in quantity of parts and in scale of what you get. This build did not take as long as most 90 dollar sets. Note that outside of the silverfish there are no new parts that can not be gotten elsewhere. This is a 60 maybe 70 dollar set max. I am pretty annoyed by this and foresee this set not selling well or going to deep discount.
I would recommend the Farm set, and the cave sets released earlier this year as a cheaper and better alternative. Far better value, you get more unique builds, and more newer characters and pieces for the price you pay.