Transport Director Krennic in his armor-plated shuttle!
See More Features
Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle is an intimidating Imperial starship. Featuring huge folding wings and opening front and side panels, this amazing model also has an opening minifigure cockpit, detailed hold with seating for 4 minifigures, a rear ramp with blaster storage, dual spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing skids. Recreate epic space battles from the epic movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, or create your own. Includes 5 minifigures plus a Droid.
Includes 5 minifigures: Pao, Director Krennic, Bodhi Rook and 2 Imperial Death Troopers, plus a K-2SO.
Features huge folding wings, opening front and side armored panels, opening minifigure cockpit, seating in the hold for 4 minifigures, rear ramp with storage, dual spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing skids.
Weapons include 2 blasters for the Imperial Death Troopers, Krennic's blaster, Bodhi's blaster pistol and Pao's blaster rifle.
Accessory elements include special combatbackpacks.
Recreate fantastic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One.
The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
Measures over 17” (45cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide in flying mode, and over 12” (33cm) high, and 7” (18cm) wide in landing mode.
Krennic's Imperial Shuttle is rated
4.4 out of
Rated 5 out of
Challenging build, great designWhat a fun build! It was quite a challenging build for me, and for the first time I understood what the orange Lego tool is for. I managed to make several mistakes that I wouldn't have been able to undo and correct with the help of the tool. I don't normally enjoy "upside down building", but in this set it made sense.
Great use of Technic pieces make for a sturdy model with wings and panels that fold and close neatly. The wingspan is enormous, but you can also display the model with the wings in the folded position and it takes up far less room.
I've had my eyes on the Imperial Shuttle Tydirium for a while, but until I can get my hands on one, this is a great substitute.
The interior can seat five minifigures, and I especially like the imposing design of Krennic's seat. This is my first anagonist set, which means that so far I have only been building rundown, worn-out rebel ships. Krennic's seat looks so sleek and menacing in comparison!
The minifigures are also amazing: Krennic *really* looks like he does in the film, I adore the K-2SO, the Death Troopers look fab, and the rest are great, too.
- Lovely minifigures, and a good selection
- Quite challenging build!
- Looks great as a display set
- Some nice play features
- Instructions could be even more foolproof
- Krennic's head is only printed on one side
Recommended for all Lego Star Wars fans!
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 4 out of
Krennic's Imperial ShuttleLego Star Wars: Krennic's Imperial Shuttle is the largest set from the Rogue One sets. It costs $120 CAD, has 863 pieces and contains 6 figures all of which are exclusive.
1. Director Krennic: The figure has a rare recolour of the neat hairpiece, appearing a dark tan colour. The face is very reminiscent of the actor and captures the general look impressively. I was disappointed to find that Krennic only has a one-sided face given his importance and exclusivity. His cape is the new spongy fabric material appearing for the first time in white. He is equipped with a silver blaster. His torso is nicely detailed and has the rank insignia as well.
2. K-2SO: The figure is fantastic! The upper body and the head are fused together and contain tremendous amount of detail down to the Imperial logo printed on each arm. He is taller than the normal minifigure which is a nice attention to detail. He comes with some minor printing on the chest representing the circuits in his body.
3. and 4. Imperial Death Troopers (x2): The Death Troopers are the newest addition to the Imperial army. The helmet is exceptionally molded with a small receptor at one end. There is a silver print on the nose and two small green receptors underneath the helmet. The torso and leg printing are equally detailed. The torso has an array of grenades strapped to the suit. Each of the Trooper comes with a black pauldron that goes over the shoulder. Each Trooper is also armed with a black blaster.
5. Pao: The new rebel comes with an exclusive mold for his hat which is molded in tan and nougat colour. His face is very expressive featuring a gruff side and an open-mouthed side. The torso and legs are nicely detailed with some jacket detailing on the torso and simple pants printing on the legs. He comes with a backpack build which has a small antennae possibly to connect with the Rebel base.
6. Bodhi Rook: The last Rebel in the set is a nice figure to add to the Star Wars collection. The face has been printed with goggles one side and a jovial expression on the other. The torso detailing is simple but effective with a simple grey shirt under a brown jacket. Like Pao, Bodhi comes with a backpack although his is less complex.
The Shuttle is one impressive model. It is very dominant and intimidating. The black colour scheme IMO looks better compared to last year's Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle. The geometric build of the Shuttle is very hard to recreate given the nature of Lego bricks and I applaud the designer because the result is beyond awesome.
The front is built using sloped plates to create an A. The entire assembly can be hinged forward or backwards. Inside is a small ramp which can be lowered to allow figures to come inside.
The sides are built using more of the angled triangular plates creating a sharp parallelogram. Each of the sides can hinge forward to allow access inside.
Joining the three segments, sides and the front, is a small canopy piece with an exclusive print. Lifitng the canopy reveals a space for Krennic to sit and pilot the Shuttle.
The interior is very messy due to the somewhat haphazard arrangement of different coloured pieces. However, there are two sets on either side of the ship for the Death Troopers. Krennic's seat is very regal and has a throne-like appearance. On either side of Krennic's seat are stairs and stickers are used to provide some more detail.
The vertical fin is very sturdy in its construction and features a red light at the top giving a very menacing look.
The back is hinged just like the side and can be lifted open to reveal four clips to hold blasters. The back has twin engine detailing using 1x4 translucent tiles. The effect is very pleasing to the eye.
The wings like the rest of the build are very sturdy and the wingspan is huge! They are connected via 2 ball joints which give the wings the ability to be raised and lowered recreating Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle look and also the form seen in Rogue One where the wings are folded down completely forming a triangle. The wings feature two red lights on either side. Underneath each wing is a missile shooter.
The build is incredible and just like the previous Shuttles is huge! The wingspan is incredible and the complex triangular shape has been recreated perfectly. Moreover the minifigures complement the set however one more figure would have been appreciated.
I picked this set at 50% off which I felt was justified but this set is awesome even at regular price because it feels like a bolder version of last year's Shuttle albeit at a cheaper price!
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 4 out of
Nice build but...This was a gift for my brother's birthday, and I assembled for him in less than two hours. The build was hard for him once he reached the top wing, because it was all beans and connectors, which was tough for him. I finished the rest for him. Once finished, it is a great ship with nice minifigures. The overall design is good, but there can be room for improvement.
Definitely unique to the set:
All the minifigures, the death troopers are well done.
The weird angles of the ship, the shapes and angles make this ship look fantastic.
Interior, the inside are nicely done, quite some space and detail, enough clips for all the guns, not enough weapon holders always disturbs me.
Some improvements could be added:
I am not sure if it's intentional, but the front seats for the troopers was not properly designed. They have trouble leaning completely onto the seat, because of the plate connected to the middle structure.
Another problem is the glass on top. I not sure it's because of the design or the piece, the cap for Mr. Director could never close properly, it would always have a bit of angle to it, others may be fine, but I feel kind of weird about it.
Finally, the front entrance could be fixed. I know it looks great, but the entrance angle is a bit high, when I stick a troop on it, it looks like he is falling down.
Overall, this is a good set and I will definitely recommend it.
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of
Another awesome shuttle!Krennic's shuttle is another great piece of lego.
Its a fun yet simple build. Doesn't take long. Nice to see the use of lego technic, makes for an exciting change.
Their is a fair amount of room in the cabin to arrange your new mini figs, and the wingspan is pretty large. If you display it in 'flight mode' it will take up a fair amount of space on your desk or shelf.
This version is similar to the Shuttle Tydirium, but also very different. Not as sleek, but much more menacing.
The mini figs are brilliant. One of the reasons I got this was for Director Krennic. A nice little feature of the set is you can see just him through the cockpit window.
Looking forward to seeing the shuttle in the new movie!