Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX
Available nowVolvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX4.655.
È previsto un limite per gli acquisti per ogni famiglia per garantire un'adeguata disponibilità per tutti i clienti. Se è già stato raggiunto tale limite con gli ordini precedenti, l'ordine potrebbe essere annullato.
Dettagli del prodotto
Discover the Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX!
- Punti VIP
- 149Punti VIP
Il valore dei punti VIP visualizzato rappresenta una stima. I punti effettivi saranno calcolati quando si completa l'acquisto.
Explore the future of construction vehicles with the LEGO® Technic™ 42081 Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX. Developed in collaboration with Volvo, this futuristic concept model comes with an array of realistic details, including a buildable mapping drone. The vehicle's design is high tech, right down to the futuristic rims wrapped with large heavy‑duty tires. Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, simultaneous or independent boom and bucket operation, and an adjustable counterbalance. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing, and rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Futuristic concept model with realistic details, including a mapping drone, working boom and bucket, adjustable counterbalance, 4-wheel steering and elaborate rims with heavy-duty tires.
- Discover the futuristic LEGO® Technic™ Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX!
- Adjust the counterbalance to offset the load.
- Operate the huge boom and bucket independently or simultaneously.
- Comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 20” (51cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
- Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 10” (27cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
Istruzioni per la costruzione
Recensioni Di Prodotti
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Fun BuildBGCanada | 45-54Sì, consiglio questo prodotto.Acquistato per: SelfI was excited to get this kit as soon as I saw it and I wasn't disappointed. I wasn't keen on building version 1 with the big plastic shovel, I wanted to build version 2, the dump truck. It wasn't a difficult build just fun, which is all I am always looking for, and it's very durable. The 3...Esperienza di giocorating.prefix5rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix5rating.postfixEsperienza Di Costruzione: Intermediate LEGO builderÈ stato utile?55
- about 1 hour agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVisually StunningDeVirumEtMachina | 35-44Sì, consiglio questo prodotto.Acquistato per: SelfThe second I saw the LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX I was immediately taken aback by its visually stunning aesthetics and knew I had to have it, and now that I've built it I feel an intense urge to purchase two more :P One for parts to combine with the first along with some Power...Esperienza di giocorating.prefix5rating.postfixLivello di difficoltàrating.prefix3rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix4rating.postfixEsperienza Di Costruzione: Expert LEGO builderÈ stato utile?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRoboloader!strikefighterxxi | 25-34Sì, consiglio questo prodotto.Acquistato per: SelfThis was my first true Technic set in many years. I had been waiting for it ever since the first preview images came out, as I was fascinated by the future-y, unmanned loader concept. As I have been mostly building standard stuff, I was very much used to the numbered bags, so this set, with no numbered bags was more of a challenge, but a good challenge. All throughout the build, I was amazed at how the operating functions were incorporated into the build. And other than a couple of mistakes of my own doing (by not quite paying close enough attention to where a few pins went), it was a painless build. In terms of play, it has some nice and nifty action features, though it must be said that they are a bit slow, mainly due to the length of travel. But, all in all, a very worthwhile Technic set. And again, I am impressed by what the designers come up with.Esperienza di giocorating.prefix5rating.postfixLivello di difficoltàrating.prefix4rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix5rating.postfixCostruisci tempo: 3 oreEsperienza Di Costruzione: Expert LEGO builderÈ stato utile?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCool looking, but missing partsQuoted14Hydra | 14-18Acquistato per: SelfAfter buying this set I have now officially owned all the new Technic sets, and so far they have not disappointed me at all. When I got this set and started building it I noticed only two of the four tires were included in the set. I checked everywhere to see where it could be, but I haven't found it at all. -really dissapointed and anrgy about that.Esperienza di giocorating.prefix3rating.postfixLivello di difficoltàrating.prefix4rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix3rating.postfixCostruisci tempo: 4 oreEsperienza Di Costruzione: Advanced LEGO builderÈ stato utile?35