Available nowUnderwater Robot551.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Build and rebuild an Underwater Robot, Submarine or Underwater Crane with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Explore the depths of the ocean for sea treasures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31090 Underwater Robot, featuring highly posable joints, large transparent domed helmet, red robot eye, ballast tanks and huge feet for walking on the seabed. Remove the robot eye to transform the dome into a cockpit control center. The Underwater Robot toy also has a claw and drill at the end of its left arm and a grabber on its right. This set also includes a buildable manta ray and a small seabed build with a sea plant and golden nugget elements. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Underwater Robot and then rebuild it to create a toy Submarine or an Underwater Crane treasure hunt center for more deep-sea action and adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Underwater Robot and manta ray, then rebuild to create a toy Submarine with a manipulator arm, or an Underwater Crane treasure hunt center.
- The Underwater Robot features highly flexible joints, viewing dome with red robot eye, mechanical-style hands with drill, claw and grabber, ballast tanks and large robot feet for traversing the seabed, plus a buildable manta ray and a small seabed build with a sea plant and golden nugget elements.
- The Underwater Robot comes with a yellow, gray, black and red color scheme.
- Open the Robot’s helmet and remove the robot eye to reveal a control console.
- Move the Robot’s head, arms and legs to create cool action poses.
- Venture to the depths of the ocean in search of underwater treasure with this futuristic robot, but watch out for the spiky-tailed manta ray!
- Underwater Robot stands over 5” (14cm) high.
- Manta ray measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Toy Submarine measures over 3” (9cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Underwater Crane measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- about 8 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favorite LEGO sets of all time.ShawnV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much from this set: I picked it up for my birthday and assembled the B and C models (1 per night) over the past week. When I assembled the A model, though, I was blown away by a few things: 1. I was planning to redesign/rebuild the main robot build to be a mech driven by a classic LEGO space guy. Little did I know that the set was designed to remove the eye and just place a guy inside: perfect! 2. I tried the LEGO Life app version of the build instructions. These are awesome, and I'm going to look for these on all future LEGO sets I build. Way easier to follow than the paper instructions (and I've been building LEGO for 30+ years) -- just being able to pan and zoom, plus animated glows on the added parts per step, this was amazing. 3. The set is just friggin' cool. :-) Big, beefy, articulate, truly frightening claw hands with a drill in the one palm, and a nearly opposable thumb in the other. Just cool. The pipes tracing through the model. Just cool. Very nice. The only thing I'd say about this set that might have made it better was add a few dollars to the price and include a minifig. All 3 models can be piloted by a minifig, and I did not expect this just looking at the box in the store. An amazing set -- I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it online. I'm looking forward to slightly modifying and putting in my classic space display.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55