The Ultra Dragon
Available nowThe Ultra Dragon553.
Swoosh into battle with ninja warriors Lloyd and Wu on The Ultra Dragon!
- VIP Points
Track down evil Lord Garmadon, Pythor and the Serpentine snakes with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70679 The Ultra Dragon! This awesome NINJAGO dragon has a dual minifigure cockpit, 4 dragon heads with stud shooters and snapping jaws, unfolding wings, whipping tail and a handle for easy flying and swooshability. This action-packed dragon battle toy comes with 6 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This ninja toy features 6 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures, including ninja characters Lloyd and Wu, plus Lord Garmadon, Spitta, Lasha and Pythor.
- The Ultra Dragon features a dual minifigure cockpit with a throne for Lloyd, handle for easy flying and swooshability, unfolding wings, 4 dragon heads each with an Elemental stud shooter and snapping jaws, a whipping tail and posable joints.
- Lift the 4-headed dragon by the handle to increase its wingspan and fly!
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Lloyd’s 2 gold-colored katanas, Wu’s bo staff, Lord Garmadon’s 4 silver-colored katanas, Spitta’s spear, Lasha’s butterfly sword and Pythor’s short Serpentine dagger.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular LEGO NINJAGO sets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 17” (44cm) wide.
- about 4 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great Ninjago dragonThelasthunter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a ninjago fan since the very first time it aired on tv and when the sets were put on shelves. I was a little nervous when I heard this set's price. Luckily it delivered and lived up to the price point. It is a nice update on the older version of the ultra dragon and adds a new and updated character roster. I am very satisfied with how the heads look because they each are built with their own unique look. I wasn't too big of a fan of the build-able dragon heads when they first were introduced but after a while I grew to like how building the dragons head allows it to have a more unique and personalized look(especially after the hunted season sets). The set compared to its counterpart in 2012 is a lot more sleeker looking. It is a great addition to the line of awesome dragons produced by ninjago set designers.After buying this set I am very excited to see what the rest of the legacy set wave has to offer.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery buenoCreatorGnarlyCactus | 14-18Purchased for: SelfAwesome the best remake set ever! (Besides the monastery) only regret that it’s not like it is during the episode. Other than that brilliant!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHugeLegoNerd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLots of detail. Overall great set. Better version of the original thing. Very nostalgic.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55