Celebrate Sydney with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Capture the architectural essence and splendor of Sydney with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. Sydney's sparkling harbor is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this detailed recreation of one of the world's most glamorous cities.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Sydney.
- Features the Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place.
- Sydney’s sparkling harbor is represented by transparent-blue baseplate tiles.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Sydney and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Sydney” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 360 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTakes me back to Sydney!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a great set! Having walked on top of the Sydney Tower and slapped the "W" in the Westfield sign, putting this set together was a little extra fun! Sydney's really a beautiful city. This set reminds me of spending time around Sydney Harbor, enjoying mind-blowing seafood along with my view of the bridge, followed by drinks at the Opera House. It's a great tribute to a fantastic city!Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe best LEGO Architecture Skyline!Sidneiensis | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely the best looking LEGO Architecture Skyline set – the landmarks are the most distinctive and the build techniques are very varied. It's an easy set to build and it's fantastic to display, absolutely love it! It could be even better if the Sydney Harbour Bridge was longer (in line with its true proportions relative to the Sydney Opera House).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun and informative build!carternc | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building the Lego Architecture series 21032 Sydney! The informative instruction booklet provides fun facts and interesting info on the buildings and structures included in the set. Looks great in my growing collection!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery NiceTheOblongBox | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is another great addition to the Lego Architecture series. I'm glad I bought it. It was a lot of fun to build and it turned out to be really pretty. I like that it doesn't look like a toy. It looks more like an art piece. I recommend the Lego Architecture series to all adults who want to experience the fun of Legos. I have previously built the Arc De Triomphe, UN Headquarters, and Chicago Skyline from the Lego Architecture series. The only thing that could be improved upon here is the instructions. There is too much black at the beginning of the building process for this piece. It's very hard to discern where to put the pieces together from the instruction booklet because a lot of it looks the same due to being the same color. Everything is hard to see. Other than that, I love it.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55