Stage a security breach with a dinosaur lab breakout!
- VIP Points
Get set for a LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75927 Stygimoloch Breakout with this action-packed play set, featuring a laboratory with observation deck and a tilting workbench with breaking window function, connected to a dinosaur enclosure pen with 2 floodlights and a lifting gate. This fun Jurassic World toy for boys and girls includes 2 minifigures and a Stygimoloch figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Dr. Wu and a guard, plus a Stygimoloch figure.
- Features Dr. Wu’s 2-level laboratory with observation deck, ladder, 2 translucent-yellow floodlights, workbench, 2 windows, plus an adjoining dinosaur enclosure with a lifting gate.
- Stiggy features posable limbs and head.
- Lift up the gate and escort the captured dinosaur into the enclosure.
- Carry out experiments on the laboratory workbench.
- Stage a dinosaur breakout by smashing through the laboratory door, then flip up the workbench to push out the window.
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, computer and a yellow cup.
- Laboratory and enclosure pen measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (15cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing setPlantmaster | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fun to build, and uses many different types of pieces we didn’t really see until the new Jurassic World sets came out. The detail on the Stygimoloch is incredible, and for the price of the set, I feel that it was very detailed and was worth its cost. It is also a great edition to my other LEGO Dino and LEGO Jurassic World area in my LEGO city setup. It is overall an amazing set and I definitely recommend it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStiggy!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my personal favorite set from the wave! The highlight of the set is the new Stygimoloch! It looks great with that new head mold, and it is refreshing to get an herbivore. The minifigs are great! Dr. Wu was a relatively hard minifig to get back in 2015, so its nice to get him in a cheaper set this time around. The generic Jurassic World worker looks great as well, but it would have been nice to get 2. The build is perfect! It is basically a better version of the Raptor Escape set from 2015. The pen looks great and has respectable size. The attention to detail considering the part count is impressive. There is also an observation window up top and a lab which doubles as a play feature. I even love the sticker selection! This set is pretty close to perfect IMO, especially since this is the only proper enclosure set in this wave.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStygimoloch BreakoutNabulous5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. I just bought it a few hours ago and it's one of my favorite from the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom line. The Stygimoloch looks great. Since I own the only other LEGO herbivore, (Triceratops from 2012) I wanted to grab the second one LEGO has released. And I was very pleased with it. Th cage is a bit small though. It could have done much better if they added a food/water trough for the Stygimoloch. Dr. Wu's lab looks great, with very detailed stickers. The lab also has destructible walls which are a fun feature. Minifigures look great as well. The only downside is the $30 dollar price tag. For 222 pieces, I think it would have done well with a $25 price tag. I still highly recommend this set! 9.5/10Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixStygimoloch Breakoutspacebricker33 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this set up, put it together relatively quickly and its a nice set. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom sets are some of the first LEGO Dinosaurs I've had the opportunity to get and they look like great sets so I try to pick them up. This set with 222 pieces contains the Stygimolock Dinosaur which is a nicely painted Velociraptor body, legs from Dilophosaurus, I think they're new arms, and a new head mould. Its an alright little Dinosaur, it's Raptor size with nice printing, but I think I actually like the Raptor better as a dino. The Velociraptor has a snap jaw with teeth, the Stygimoloch does not have a separate lower jaw and something I'm noticing is that Stygimoloch is an Herbivor. I have the T-Rex Transport and the Jurassic Park Velociraptor Chase sets with a brown Raptor, and both T-Rex and Velociraptor (carnivors) have black claws. Stygimoloch claws are white. I prefer the overall look or the black claws. Stigimoloch alright Dino though. The head is new, and 4 tooth like horns need to be built into the back of it. They and the colour of them add some depth dimension to the already nice new head mould Mini Figures are few but good. A key character Dr Wu, and another black and blue guard, all of which are dfferent in head/hat/accesories in every JW FK set. The cage build itself is good. It ends up being a nice complete pen built out of fewer larger pcs rather than more smaller bricks. I think they did this because it means larger stickers like control panels and calendars end up on 1 pc rather than overlapping over 2 or 3 bricks, but it ends up being an alright size. Stil I think what they could've done to give this set more value is move those red light torch pieces somewhere else and added 2 more of those black electric fence sections to make the pen just a little bit bigger. That's not much extra as far as parts and cost and it would enlarge the area quite a bit. Great set, I got it at double VIP points but it's either a slight bit too expensive OR just needs a little bit more to be perfect for the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45