Available nowRex's Rexplorer!3.333353.
Build Rex’s Rexplorer spaceship and battle the Plantimals!
- VIP Points
Team up with Rex, Emmet and the raptors against the Plantimals with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70835 Rex’s Rexplorer space toy set! The Rexplorer features 2 opening cockpits, spring-loaded and stud shooters, rotating engines, an opening rear compartment for interior play, and a removable speeder. This popular and fun spaceship toy also includes 2 minifigures, 2 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 raptor figures with a brick-built mountable stud shooter and raptor skateboard, plus 2 brick-built Plantimals (including one with a trap function).
- This building set includes 6 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: new-for-January-2019 Emmet and Rex minifigures, 2 raptor figures and 2 brick-built Plantimals.
- Rex’s Rexplorer construction toy features 2 opening cockpits for minifigures or raptors, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6 stud shooters, rotating engines, opening rear compartment for minifigures or raptors, storage box for extra ammo and a removable speeder.
- Speeder features 1 of the Rexplorer's cockpits and 2 of the Rexplorer's stud shooters when removed.
- This buildable spaceship set also includes a brick-built stud shooter to mount on a raptor and raptor skateboard.
- One of the Plantimals features a trap function—press the button to activate its arms and capture a raptor or minifigure.
- Weapons includes Rex's 2 stud shooters and Unusual Activity Tracker gun.
- Accessory elements include Rex's 2 energy drinks.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this space toy for kids.
- Rex's Rexplorer building toy measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Plantimal 1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Plantimal 2 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRex's Rexplorer!MasterBuilder123 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, this set is just gorgous with the color scheme of lime green and dark blue. The build of the ship was solid and holds alot of space for minifigures. Its funny and interesting how the raptors pilot the ship. The bottom cockpit can actually come out of the build as a speeder and you can store some weapons inside the ship. My only concern about this set is when you put the raptor in the top cockpit, his legs and tail stick out which doesn't look good to me but LEGO did what they could so thats ok. The figures you get are Emmet and Rex and 2 of Rex's raptors (One with blue stripe and one with green). The plantimals are cool to play with and battle and I can see this to be a really cool spaceship for The LEGO Movie 2!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixGood set but POOR DESIGNBillyBT | 35-44Purchased for: FriendI'm sorry but as much as I love the design and idea of this set it has caused me numerous cases of frustration because of the poor design. The bottom breaks up if any pressure is put on from underneath and it causes a chain reaction that makes the entire model basically fall apart. The front cockpit that holds the raptor as well as the top one break off and fall apart and are increasingly frustrating. I'm sorry but a toy shouldn't cause you to go into cursing bouts due to it's defaults. I need to figure out a way to mod this vehicle so that it is more stable. Buy it for the parts and raptors but don't buy it if you're not ready to renovate it. BAD DESIGN!6 March 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with this set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 1 day agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIt’s OKLegoMan75 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfOf some of the newer builds that have been developed in the last 5 yrs this seems lacking in comparison. I understand that the cockpit were built for the raptors, but I feel like it needed a better seating arrangement For the mini figures. In the box I recieved from LEGO a lot of the pieces were scratched, most of which were the clear (no studs) sided pieces. I don’t ask for a replacement because it take forever to get from Poland. I had intended to get the larger fist set that may come out soon, but I’m having second thoughts.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35