Retired ProductOff-Road Chase4.666756.
Catch the crook before he escapes with the loot!
Pick up your badge and join the LEGO® City 60170 Off-Road Chase to help stop the crook! This creative police chase play toy for 5-12 year olds features a crook’s hideout with space for loot stash and greenery, plus a police motorbike with off-road tires and kickstand to stage a fun police chase. Includes 2 minifigures and a snake figure.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a police officer and crook, plus a snake figure.
- Features a crook hideout with greenery and space for loot.
- Also includes a police motorbike with kickstand and off-road tires.
- Accessory elements include 2 jewel elements, a crowbar and handcuffs.
- Wedge the crowbar into the hole in the hideout to recover the jewels.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Hideout measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery nice small setgsom7 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) It is very nice start set. Minifig - great to have 2 minifigs in set small like this: crook and policeman, like them both, 5/5. Vehicle - dirt bike, I love it, 5/5! Accessories - crowbar, handcuffs and diamonds, good 5/5. Animal - snake, good 5/5. Hideout, "boulder", it's nice that is not made just of one or two pieces. One thing that I do not like, better "say", one piece is missing. That is when policeman gets of the bike, he should have cap to replace helmet. Overall, a lot for small set like this and all looks like realistic model, 5/5. P.S. This is my first new Lego set after 20+ years, since my childhood. I see some very interested sets, it's time to "get back in game", for buying, building and collecting themPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLEGO Police setGreenknight66 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price you get about what you expect but, that's alright as it's quite a nice self contained set, there's enough figures and enough of a build, plus accessories like the snake, jewels, and bike to encourage kids to make a good story/game out of it. It's also really good to see that LEGO is still making small affordable pocket money sets as I have fond memories of similar sets when I was a kid and producing such fun, affordable sets is surely a great way to get kids into LEGO without breaking the bank. As far as the rest of the set goes the build is just a nice size to make a suitable hiding place for the jewels, the snake adds an element of danger and the figures are great. The thief makes a nice change from the standard city thieves with a nicely designed torso and expressive face and I really like the Policeman as well again he makes a nice change in his semi casual Police uniform and his somewhat common place scowl is nicely disguised by his helmet giving him a determined look. One of my favourite parts has to be the Motorbike combined with the Policeman. It's simple but, great fun even as an adult fan to race round the house. It looks good, is nicely balanced, runs smoothly across most surfaces and even sounds a little motorbike like on some surfaces. Overall you can't go far wrong with a set like thisPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSooo simple....Enkidu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Son...and yet so sweet! Father (40) and son (3) were both absolutely thrilled with this little set. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this set just works: The figures are different, superb and cool; The hideout is lots of fun; the inclusion of the rattle snake is just the icing on the cake. There are so many stories to be played out in this set. Easy to build, but not boringly so. If this sets the bar for 2018, then it's going to be a great LEGO-year!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMuawiya | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son who is 10 years old enjoyed making this set. It took him 15 minutes to build. I brought it from legoland Windsor for himPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55