Go on the hunt with Moloch!
- VIP Points
Recreate action-filled scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story with this LEGO® Star Wars 75210 Moloch’s Landspeeder set. The infamous gang leader’s vehicle features an open minifigure cockpit, storage hold at the rear and hidden wheels for a cool hover effect. This Star Wars building toy also has a 6-stud rapid shooter for intense action play, and an opening cage to hold the 2 Corellian Hound figures to add an extra dimension of battling fun for any LEGO Star Wars fan!
- Includes Moloch and Rebolt minifigures, plus 2 Corellian Hound figures.
- Features an open minifigure cockpit, opening cage for the hounds, rear storage hold, multi-stud shooter and hidden wheels for a hover effect.
- Also includes Moloch’s blaster pistol and Rebolt's whip.
- Play out epic Solo: A Star Wars Story chase scenes with 75209 Han Solo's Landspeeder!
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- 25 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixUnique Minifigs and FeaturesOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!For the most part I bought this set to go with Han’s speeder and because the Moloch minifig is top notch. The build wasn’t anything special but once complete it really has some great features and is quite solid in structure. The bay to store the hounds is fantastic, the wheels make it appear as if its floating and the Moloch’s headpiece mold is very cool. Big con is the rotating stud shooter as it is really hard to operate. As such, I’m leaving the studs out for now. Overall, I’d recommend buying this, especially if to go with the Han set. Enjoy!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReally CoolBrickwich | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere's no way around it. This set, in addition to 75209 Han's Speeder, is just plain cool. The minifigures and the Corellian hounds are great. Interesting build and a fair price for the piece count. Leaving the basket out of the back creates a spot for a Rebolt, as in the movie. Moloch would have benefited from a visor piece to reveal his face, but it was likely not revealed before the release of the movie.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood-looking setYonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat looking set, love the muted colours of the speeder and two figures, mollochs look being one of the best mini figures to come out lately in Star Wars Lego. The speeder has a sleek industrial look, wheels semi-hidden to look like its floating, similarly to the 80’s palitoy/Kenner Luke’s speeder. Like the compartment for the hounds food etc plus seating for the two hounds in the speeder. Overall smart set, especially when alongside Hans speeder.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMoloch's LandspeederDarkW | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little build using some interesting techniques. Cool mini-figs and the speeder looks good when completed. Only thing I would change is maybe add one more mini-fig but it's not bad for the 40$ price point.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55