- LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control4.3226531.
Control the speed of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
- VIP Points
Take command of your LEGO® models with this remote control. Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors (sold separately) to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to control the speed!
- Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
- Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.
84% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2.6rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.1rating.postfix
1 of 8
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo Versatile its unvelievableDave77 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It took quite some time to get used to but with perseverence it will make sence the more you use it. Got it originally for rate control for the Emerald Night set which really brings the set to life but then moved over to the motorised Technic Bulldoser and some of my own creations. The variable speed control brings so much to your power functions that the on/off switches of older controllers simply cannot provide. To understand the full benefit you need to see the system in operation however simply imagine the motion of a train pulling out of a station, it is slow and gradual as it builds up momentum. Similarly its arrival at the platform is a slow delcine in momentum. That is exactly what this controller brings - control over the rate of animation. The red buttons act as an emergency stop which you will use an awful lot as you get used to it . Contrary to uncertainties in my earlier review for the future of the standard remote controller, this does not render the old unit obsolete. It does infact complement it rather well. Some items such as lights and in some installations, actuators, work better with a simple on/off function. The old controller and new speed remote controller clip together really well to form a console and together they are infact greater than the sum of their parts. Buy it and you may be frustrated to begin with, however, have patience and continue to experiment with its application, as the rewards will bring your Lego to life. Excellent work Lego 10/10Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorks, when using right batterieslilkdc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI added power functions to the Holiday Train my son and I put together. I was getting very frustrated when I could not get it to work. Removing the IR receiver allowed it to work, but who wants to hit the button on the battery to stop it. It turned out to be the batteries - Duracell batteries do NOT work in the remote - the terminals are slightly shorter than those on Eveready. Lego needs to make a slight adjustment to their battery compartment so it will work with Duracells.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellentWildchicken13 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent LEGO product. It is small and doesn't weigh much. It operates on four different channels, allowing you to control four models at once from the same controller. The two dials allow you to control two different functions on each channel, such as two motors, or a motor and lights. Each dial has seven settings, allowing you to control the strength of the function at seven intervals. As long as nothing is obscuring the blue thing on top of the controller or receiver, the signal is perfect. At thirteen dollars, it is an excellent value for the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Productwnadgmom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPretty self-explanatory. Works well. Not too expensive. You need an IR Receiver to use this product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55
1 of 8