Coming Soon on 26 December 2018Fire Plane050.
Rescue the trapped skunk from the wildfire with the LEGO® City fire crew!
- VIP Points
- 44VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help the firefighters protect the forest critters of LEGO® City with the exciting 60217 Fire Plane set, featuring a dual-propeller firefighting plane with pontoons, detachable minifigure cockpit, hatch on top to load the water elements and a lever to drop them. This rescue building toy set also includes a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter, plus 2 trees, 3 minifigures and a skunk figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: a pilot and 2 firefighter minifigures, plus a skunk figure.
- This forest fire rescue set features a fire plane with opening and detachable minifigure cockpit, spinning propellers and opening top and bottom hatches, plus a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter and roll cage.
- Also includes 2 buildable burning trees, one with a burrow at the base for the skunk to hide in.
- Accessory elements include 14 water elements (6 small studs and 8 larger elements), 6 buildable fire elements, and new-for-January-2019 smoke gear set and fire axe.
- Open the top hatch and fill the plane with water elements.
- Spin the propellers to launch the plane and head to the fire.
- Load 3 water elements into the stud shooter and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire and knock it out.
- Push the lever and release the hatch at the bottom of the plane to drop the water elements on the flames and knock them down.
- Put on your smoke gear and head into the forest fire to rescue the skunk.
- Fire plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Fire buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Tree with skunk burrow measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.