Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
Available nowChevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car4.625516.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build, refuel and compete with the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Race for victory with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75891 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car toy, featuring a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and wheels with Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims. This cool stock car racing toy comes with a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure and a fuel canister element to play out racing and pit-stop scenarios.
- Includes a Camaro racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 stock car features a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield and lift the roll cage to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include a fuel canister, spanner and the Camaro racing driver’s helmet.
- This toy construction set makes a great gift for kids and car lovers of all ages.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNeeds modificationsNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model is really cool. It breaks some lego rules and has some unique build techniques. The lego driver barely fits in the model. The hands have to be in the perfect position. Also had to modify the inner roll cage in order to get the rear window to sit properly (see pictures). I trimmed a 1/16" off the prongs on this piece where it inserts into the the key part of the cage. Lego needs to do their homework on this model. Overall I still love it. I'd still buy it again. It's truly beautiful and I enjoyed the building techniques.24 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We'd never recommend modifying any LEGO® pieces. If you find that something's not fitting together quite right, that's likely a sign that something is a little off earlier in your build. The best thing to do is to take apart that section and start again, making sure that each piece is precisely in the right spot and that everything is pressed together tightly. And if you ever need a hand troubleshooting a build, you can always get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwsome detail for such a small set.Demarco | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an awsome set. I loved how much detail and bricks were jammed into this small car. As a fan and collector of Legos and automobiles these sets are a must have for me. I loved the roll cage detail and didn't have to much difficulty with the stickers. (I use the brick separator to lay them. Works amazing) I had as much fun building this set as I did helms deep. I give this set full marks!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFinally A Nascar Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love this set alot and I'm so glad Nascar finally is coming to Speed Champions even though this is somewhat of a promotional car for the 2018 race season and not a certain race team this is a very nice set and the build was very fun I like the color just like the real car and how it has somewhat of a roll cage inside I also like the fuel can which was a good small little add on.Overall this is a must for anyone who is a Nascar Fan or Lego fan and I hope we get more Nascar sets for Speed Champions in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEasy and Fun!Logie | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCamaro was simple to build. A lot of stickers but the real race ar has a lot of stickers. Well worth the money!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55