Keep things safe inside this cute buildable hedgehog!
- VIP Points
- 10VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build a big version of the cute hedgehog animal figures you can find in LEGO® Friends sets. Add a big blue and pink bow to accessorize, or build it without. Then lift off the top of the hedgehog to find a handy storage compartment inside.
- Looks just like the tiny hedgehog figures from LEGO® Friends sets.
- Lift off the top to find a storage compartment inside.
- This set includes over 240 pieces.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHedgehogs Rule!pleb1 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis is a very interesting and accessible build. We also have the red Pig Bank. These "character containers" are a real winner! We'd love to see more across all sets!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOriginal well designed set!greatset | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this cute little hedgehog. How refreshing to have another creature storage set (like the piggy bank) - well thought out construction, building sideways using some Technic pieces. Very effective AND I was amazed that two customisation options are included (Lego should be advertising this in the description as a selling feature!) - you get two sets of eyes (awake and sleepy) and if you don't want the bow you get extra prickles to replace where it was. Very nice! I really enjoyed this build, it's easy enough that anyone can do it, but it's just a bit different. Also the way the lid connects it genius. How did I not know how to do that before?! Nice and snug in a very simple way. Designer should be praised. More of these "adult" sets please Lego (though obviously children would love it too!).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55