Bricks and Gears
Available nowBricks and Gears4.714357.
Build LEGO® creations with fun functions!
- VIP Points
Build, learn and fuel your imagination with this LEGO® Classic 10712 Bricks and Gears set. Creating moving models is easy with these brightly colored LEGO building bricks, gears and axle pieces that will help your child develop their creative building skills. This set offers variable levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate building instructions for building and rebuilding your LEGO creations. Further instructions are available online where you can learn, for example, how to rebuild the included helicopter model into a drill or a windmill for even more creative play.
- Includes LEGO® Classic building bricks, gears and axles for creating simple models with fun functions.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play.
- This LEGO® Classic set provides variable degrees of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWe wish there were more sets like these!MumbleBear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy nephew absolutely loves this set. The gears add an extra dimension of fun. He's asking for a larger similar set for his birthday, but if one exists yet I haven't found it.16 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for the review! It's awesome to hear that your nephew is having fun with his new LEGO® set! If he's interested in gears and moving parts, he might like our Technic theme. It's a different style of building from our regular LEGO sets, and many of our fans love the challenge. It sounds like they may be up his alley!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliant introduction to gearskathrynascott | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set helped to transform my 5-year old son's collection of classic lego from an occasional plaything to the toy he plays with every day. The gears are simple enough that he can put them together himself and he enjoys making new moving creations. We have added four technic wheels and a couple of axels from 'pick a brick' so that he can more easily make vehicles where something turns when they are pushed along.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun and InteractiveFroggie | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI love the gears in this set. I can’t wait to share this with my grandkids.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBetter then I was expectingLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4 & 9 year old loved this set. My nine year old said this was cooler then a creator set because you can make more then one thing at time. They thought the gear part was fun. The owl rolling it's eyes, the swinging monkey and carousel. Highly recommend. Worth the moneyPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55