Beware the Vulture
Retired ProductBeware the Vulture4.5714528.
Intercept The Shocker and take down the Vulture!
Team up with Spider-Man and Iron Man to catch up with The Shocker’s Van and tackle the Vulture’s attacks in this thrilling LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Beware the Vulture set. The Shocker’s Van opens up for easy play and includes a mounted, adjustable 6-stud rapid shooter, a buildable rifle and buildable tech egg, while Vulture’s wings have 2 detachable stud shooters. Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessory elements such as Spider-Man’s firing Power Blasts.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Spider-Man, Vulture, Iron Man and The Shocker.
- The Shocker’s van opens up for easy play and includes a mounted, adjustable 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 opening crates (1 with the buildable stolen tech egg and 1 with ammo) and a buildable rifle, plus a minifigure driver’s cabin with lift-off roof.
- Vulture’s wings are attachable to the Vulture minifigure and feature 2 detachable stud shooters (which can also be held by a minifigure).
- Weapons include Spider-Man’s 3 Power Blasts and The Shocker’s 2 power fists.
- Accessory elements include Spider-Man’s smartphone, web and web string, and Iron Man’s boosters for his feet and hands.
- Attach the Power Blast elements to Spider-Man’s hands and push inwards to fire!
- Place Spider-Man’s smartphone in his web and pretend to film all the action.
- All 4 included minifigures are new for June 2017.
- Van measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Vulture’s wings measure over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (2.5cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVulture swoops into Lego Marvel WorldWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlways awesome to see Lego sets based on upcoming movies. The Beware the Vulture set doesn't disappoint. 1. Vulture mini-figure & wings Grade A- At first I thought it would be a little too bulky. But once build it's very solid and very close to what Vulture will look like in the upcoming movie. Details on Vulture's helmet and jacket are great. The wins are good and nice it can stand on it's own for display purposed. Only thing I would have liked would be rotors on the propulsion circles in the back. 2. Shocker mini-figure & truck Grade B+ Great to have a little nugget that Shocker will be in the Spider-Man Homecoming movie. This is the first place I've seen that this iconic villain will be in the movie. Great detail. The shocker gloves are nice touch. I wish the van was a little bigger to fit a drive and passenger and more room in the back with the hidden gun. Still, overall a nice vehicle that is very playable. 3. Spider-Man mini-figure Grade A Similar to the Spider-Man from the Tanker Truck Takedown set. Awesome detail and I love the eyes. The new web shooters are cool along with the web line and web net. The cell phone is a great add on too. Shows the teenager in Spider-Man. 4. Iron Man mini-figure Grade A Love the front look and helmet. Now why no Tony Stark face behind the helmet? My guess is this is another little nugget for the movie. Likely this is actually a part of the "Iron Legion" and not Tony Stark as Iron Man helping out Spider-Man. Just my guess. 5. Comic book inside Normally I don't pay attention to the little comic books. However, besides a little action sequence from the two new Spider-Man Homecoming sets ... there is a COOL preview on what sets I assume will come out with the Thor Ragnarok movie set to come out later this year. Thor vs. Hulk ... enough said. Can't wait for those new Lego sets. OVERALL Grade A- Great set for both collectors and kids. The Vulture is the best part of the set. And always great to get 4 mini-figures in the set that under $50. Highly recommend this set for Marvel fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLego hits a homerun!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was better than I expected! It comes with 2 villains (Vulture and Shocker), 2 superheroes and a vehicle that has a lot of playable features. The Vulture and the playable van are the reasons I got this set. Price point: this set is normally $50 CDN but I got it at Walmart for $35 today (30% off) so I couldn't pass up this opportunity! $50 is a bit more than what I’m willing to pay for this set, but if you can find this set on sale it is well worth the purchase. Exclusive mini-figures and pieces in this set are the Vulture, Shocker, and Spider-Man's web-rope attachment. The rope-web is useful for tying up bad guys or hanging onto the Vulture or Shocker's van. Spider-Man has great print, his cell phone is a great attachment which Peter Parker uses during the Homecoming movie. This version of the mini-figure is very similar to that which we see in the "Tanker Truck Takedown" during Civil War. This is still a good looking mini-figure so I'd give him a 10/10. The Vulture was my favourite build of this set! The wings look amazing! Though some may think the wings are a bit big and bulky, to me this makes the Vulture feel even more menacing and reminds me of the movie version of the villain. I love the green and grey panels on his wing which are visually appealing and make them look more stream-line. Vulture's wings pivot and his bottom thrusters can be used as a stand so you can pose the Vulture with ease. The only part of this figure that feels a bit unfinished is the Vulture's feet don’t have claws like in the movie. Adding claws or a foot attachment would have made this set even better! This figure is almost perfect, and so I'm giving the Vulture a 9/10. Shocker is a pretty nice minifigure I like his glove attachment and the print on his torso. I especially like the yellow and brown colour contrast. There is no leg print on Shocker so for that reason I’ll give him an 8/10. Ironman has a clear blue face with no Tony Stark inside the Ironman suit which is an Easter egg for a scene during the movie. The print on this Ironman was decent but nothing out of the ordinary, 8/10. The Van was my second favourite build of the set. I was really surprised by how customizable this vehicle was! If you take off the foldable ceiling off the van you can convert this ride into a pickup truck pretty easily. Also the turret is reversible so you can change the direction of the turret if you want to shoot people behind you during a high speed chase; which was a great unexpected feature! I love the sticker “How’s my driving?” and then scribbled overtop of that print is “SHOCKING!” as a pun referencing the Shocker. The van is a sturdy build, has foldable mirrors, the floor space comfortably fits the boxes, making this an enjoyable build- 10/10. I got more than I expected buying this set, I am very happy with this purchase!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSpider-Man HomecomingDomLegoChef | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like it when Lego makes sets based on movies and this set would make a great addition to your Marvel collection. Minifigures Spider-man: Great minifig a lot better than the normal cartoon one. 9/10 Vulture: Great minifig I like the creepy mask look. Unfortunately Lego used the same head as the Vulture in Spider-Man: Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap (76059) and it would of been nice if they changed it. Also he should of came with talons, a gun (he had one when he tore the ship in half in the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer), and some hair. So when you buy this set I suggest buying pieces 4612901 x6, 4225201 x2, 4140588 x4, 6008483 x6, and 4517925 x2 to make your own talons. Check out my pictures for examples. Overall he is a pretty good minifig. 7/10 Shocker: Ok this was unexpected but it will probably make sense when the movie comes out. So in my opinion he should have come another head with an angry expression but that's not a big deal. I like the arms. Not so sure about the gloves. I hope they make him in his classic comic book costume. anyway cool minifig. 8/10 Iron-man: I am getting tired of Iron-man. I like the transparent blue head. But the suit is almost identical to the Civil War one there is only silver and a few different armor details. Not very exciting to people like me who don't want tons of Iron-Men. 5/10. The Truck: Not bad. Like the stickers but I wish they would have given us other pieces to have a regular truck. 8/10 Vulture's wings: So the other larger component of this Lego set is Vulture's wings. They are alright. WAY too big. Lego made the wings HUGE. Also I would of liked if the wings had those controllers for Vulture to hold. 7/10 Anyway these are a few of my thoughts you should totally consider buying this set it is really cool.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSpiderman Homecoming: Beware the VultureDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Beware the Vulture is the second set in the Spiderman Homecoming 2017 sets line. It contains 4 minifigures, 2 builds, contains 375 pieces and retails for $49.99 CAD. Minifigures: 1. Spiderman: This variant is exclusive to the Homecoming sets line. It shares similarities with last years Tanker Truck Takedown Spiderman to the extent that the head and legs are exactly the same. The head features sleeker eyes with silver lining. The torso has a black spider and is lined with web shooter fluids on the sides. The arms contain printing as well. The legs are dual molded and contain some subtle black printing. Overall the figure is the best version of Spiderman yet. He comes with 2 white power blasts, new piece as of 2017, a web piece and a white rope. 2. Iron Man: This set comes with the exclusive Mark 47 armour. It features shiny, chrome silver printing over the dark red body. The legs have the chrome printing but would have benefitted from dual molding. Surprisingly, under the helmet is a trans-blue minifigure head with no printing rather than the Tony Stark head. 3. The Vulture: The Vulture comes resuses the classic Iron Man helmet in dark green with exceptional printing. The eyes are done in bright green and the helmet has the breathing apparatus printing. The face underneath is the same one that was used for the 2016's Vulture which features a stern face with some liver spots printing. The torso features a black coat with fur lining. At the back of the torso is the clear neck bracket used to mount to the glider. 4. Shocker: Shocker is the most simplest figure out of all the four figs. The head is a reuse from the 2016 First Order Battlepack's Officer. The torso is printed with a hoodie design with yellow arms containing criss-cross printing. The arms look cool and the torso overall is splendid. Shocker comes with 2 silver fists first introduced with the Legends of Chima line. Build: Glider: The Vulture's Glider is a very organic structure and Lego designer has captured the shapes to a certain degree. The build is very geometric and symmetrical. There is a spot to attach the Vulture via the backpack piece. On either side are 4 of the pentagonal plates attached to create a cool design. On either ends are 4 feathers represented through 1x tiles in dark green. Each feather can be altered to create a flying look. Equipped on the Glider are two stud shooters which can be detached for further play Rotating the Glider around reveals two sticker to provide some further detailing. There are also 2 fans which are attached via the small Mixels joints so they can be posed in different ways. The fans lack the spinning turbine but are good nonetheless. Van: The white van is a 8 studs wide design which is representing a modern GMC van. The design is accurate is a bit bland. The front has a simple design with 2 lights and a grille. There are a lot of stickers that are supposed to be applied which is Lego's way of covering up for the blandness. IMO the design is generic enough to be used for many different purposes. The hood has a sticker showing damage. The side mirrors are attached through a cool technique. The inside is very simple with just a steering wheel. The back is where it gets interesting. A lot of the curved 2x2 slopes are used to provide a curved frame. The side panels open up to reveal a gigantic 6-stud shooter. The inside also contains two crates with DODC-stickered lids. One of the crates contains an techno egg. Otherwise the inside is tiled with 2x2 tan plates. The back is build using a 6x4 plate with hinges and has a very nice 2x4 sticker. The back looks unfinished with the exposed colours clearly visible. On either side of the panels on the inside is a clip to attack two parts of a weapon. Final Verdict: This is set is good for getting all the main characters. The builds are okay especially the glider but the van is disappointing. The blandness is okay but the excessive amount of stickers is frustrating especially on pieces like the windscreen. The opening feature is okay. Overall the price IMHO is a bit too much. Instead of $50 CAD, it should have been $45. I bought it at a 20% sale which is what I would recommend you do too, Thanks for reading my review!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 53 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45