Retired ProductAdventure Time™3.4828529.
What time is it? It’s LEGO® Adventure Time™!
Display and role-play with this LEGO® Adventure Time™ set, featuring eight buildable Adventure Time characters with an assortment of play-starting accessory elements. An ideal gift for fans of the popular Cartoon Network animated TV series.
- Features eight buildable LEGO® brick Adventure Time™ characters: Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline, BMO, Ice King and Gunter.
- Finn, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and Ice King each have movable arms.
- Includes Finn’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Marceline's axe-bass, BMO's joysticks and Ice King's translucent-blue stars.
- Great for display or role-playing funny scenes from Cartoon Network's Adventure Time™ series.
- Includes a booklet about the animated TV series and the fan designer of this set.
- This set includes over 495 pieces.
- Finn stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
- Jake stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Princess Bubblegum stands over 3” (10cm) tall.
- Lady Rainicorn measures over 2” (7cm) tall and 7” (20cm) long.
- Marceline stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- BMO stands over 1” (3cm) tall.
- Gunter stands over 1” (4cm) tall.
- Ice King stands over 4” (11cm) tall.
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIf you know what to expect, then this is great!marquetry | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I have to say, I got a new set from Amazon with ~30 bucks, which makes all the arguments of 'too expensive' invalid to me. There is always a good deal out there somewhere, you just have to look it up ;) or you just have to wait. Overall, it's a pleasant building experience. I'm not a fan of Adventure Time. I haven't even watched a full episode. I bought this set mainly because it's on sale and I was attracted by this cubic design of figures. Things I like: - The color, absolutely love the vivid color. Those pieces could be very useful for some personal lego work. - Though the set doesn't come with a scene of a bigger stage for the characters, they did add some decorations to every one of them, which makes me feel the personalities they might have (like I said, I hardly know those figures, but I'm still happy with it). Things could be improved: - The unicorn looks so scary.... and I really didn't enjoy building it. (btw, my favorite is the ice king) - Split this one into smaller sets, then I can chose to buy the ones I really want.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCute and Colorfulepettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set I did not ever think that I would purchase it but the more I looked at it the more I like it. I love the colors in this set and it some of the unusual parts. My favorite build was Lady Rainicorn. Great packaging and instruction book.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPlease don´t get discouraged lego.NavyOwl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set! For me Lego is about creativity, design and many different ways in building. When I built this set I was constantly amazed by the simplicity in design the original builder used and by the refinements the designer at lego added. I build many lego sets but seeing this kind of creativity was refreshing. It´s different. That´s what I love about the Lego ideas sets. Lego offers a huge variety of play-sets. There are hundreds and hundreds of minifigures. And there will be hundreds to come. Please don´t push lego to do more of the same. Allow some diversity. If you are the person who loves design and creativity within constrictive boundaries this is a very nice set for you. If you are someone that likes playing with their finished sets and combine them with others look elsewhere but please don´t demand that everything caters to your preferences. As for the price: It´s not a exceptional deal but 0.10 Cent for a piece is absolutely average. Look at other lego sets this size. Bottom line I would like to congratulate the original designer and lego to this awesome set and hope that all the negativity wont discourage you from bringing more diversity into the lego line-up!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWhat time is it? Build time! But at a hefty price.Hiker | 25-34Purchased for: SelfAs an Adventure Time fan I was incredibly excited when this set came out. I swallowed the price and bought it. While I don't regret it, I felt the price did not match the build time nor the variety of pieces included. $50 is awfully pricey for the included builds. I would have also loved to have seen more of the characters that were included in the original Lego Ideas by aBetterMonkey. Some of those characters were the snail, Lumpy Space Princess, Tree Trunks, and the Lich. Including some of those characters, even the small ones, would have made this set a greater value. At the very least, including Lumpy Space Princess should have been a requirement.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35