Drop in for a surprise attack with Aaron’s X-bow!
Launch an attack on VanByter No. 307 and the CyberByter with LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ 72005 Aaron’s X-bow, featuring rotating blades, crossbow and dual flick missiles. Use the X-bow’s dropship function to release Robin’s Knight Raider featuring dual stud shooters, and then rescue him from the battlefield for a speedy escape. This fun toy for kids includes 3 minifigures, a CyberByter figure and 3 scannable shields.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Aaron, Robin and VanByter No. 307, plus a CyberByter figure.
- Aaron's X-bow features a dropship function, dual rotating blades, minifigure cockpit, dual flick missiles and a shield holder.
- Robin’s Knight Raider features dual stud shooters and a shield holder.
- Critter Flyer features 2 movable wings and dual critter shooters.
- Place Aaron's X-bow on Robin's Knight Raider and press the tail button to activate the dropship function.
- Weapons include Aaron's crossbow, Robin’s hammer, the CyberByter’s infection-spreading crossbow shooter and a spear.
- Place the Merlok Power in the shield holder to upgrade your knight or vehicle in the battle against the bad guys!
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents before going online.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Manic Pumpkin and Goose Bumps, and Merlok Power The Hammer of Merlok, and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- 7 Merlok Powers to collect to stop Monstrox and his army from spreading their digital infection across Knighton.
- Aaron’s X-bow measures over 3” (9cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.
- Robin’s Knight Raider measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Critter Flyer with minifigure measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA nice setThunderwolf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA pretty cool helicopter set, the bike is a neat build. The little details like the doors opening to shoot missiles is cool. The colour scheme is unique too and I like it. Only real complaints are how the wings are attached, very solid building techniques, but have to break apart a bit to be able to put into storage. But its understandable how its been built for younger kids to play. Overall I would recommend getting it, I shall possibly modify and use as a spaceship.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?45