Retired ProductYellow Submarine4.8806567.
Let’s all live in a Yellow Submarine with The Beatles!
Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, 2 rotating propellers, 4 periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all 4 Beatles minifigures, 4 rotating periscopes, 2 rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixInteresting, Fun, Iconic and Colourful SetBarberSam13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a perfect set not just for Beatles fans but for anyone who loves their music, the yellow submarine is iconic and I think the fan who designed this set and Lego have done a brilliant job in creating this model. The build took about 3 hours and is pretty straight forward, but it is a very...Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWe all live in a Yellow Submarine...The ReviewBrickFan95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe box is something simply charming and finely detailed, with trippy palm trees, portraits of the band and Blue Meanies in the distinctive psychedelic visual style of the 1968 animated movie enriching both the inside and outside walls. I am also delighted by how well studied the mix of yellow...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt Has Been 10 Years Since My Last Lego SetEggtart | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set for myself during the Black Friday shopping event. The Yellow Submarine is the first Lego set I purchase since 2007, and it truly bring a lot of those old memories back to me. PROS: 1. Very creative, unique, and detail oriented. 2. A must-collect item for The Beatles & The Yellow Submarine fan 3. Lot's of extra brick in case you lose some. CONS: 1. Not a lot of PLAY AROUND features, it's mainly designed for people to look at its beauty. 2. It's kinda pricey to me, approx. 7 pieces / CAD Overall, It's a decent set to collect....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great Lego ideas setPiratebaz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Lego ideas sets. Cannot get enough of them. I've read a few places that people think this is a little pricey. Hmmm maybe but.......... I think the extra money is reflected in licensing and money going to the designer. Good set fun build, looks great on the stand and will look great in the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55