Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
Available nowWelcome to Apocalypseburg!4.9510.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
- VIP Points
- 279VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
- This creative toy includes 12 new-for-January-2019 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ minifigures: Emmet, Lucy, Batman™, Scribble Cop, Harley Quinn™, Green Lantern™, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk, Roxxi and Fuse, plus a rat figure.
- This huge Apocalypseburg construction toy has removable modules for easy play and features a section of the Statue of Liberty, café, Scribble Cop's office, armory, barber's/tattoo parlor, Lucy's hideout, Fuse's workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa and more!
- The Statue of Liberty section of this THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ playset features a buildable torch, opening Lady Liberty head with a chill-out room including a buildable telescope, and 3 lookout platforms.
- The Coffee Unchained café features a service counter, cash register, buildable coffee machine with 2 coffee pumps, table and seat, and an outdoor table with a parasol and 2 seats.
- Scribble Cop's office features an opening jail door and chair-kicking function.
- Armory features a mannequin, goggles, 3 minifigure helmet elements and 2 buildable weapons.
- Barber’s/tattoo parlor features a barber’s chair, buildable tattoo machine and hair-cutting tool elements.
- Lucy’s hideout features a buildable bed with a secret compartment containing various fun elements including a love letter from Batman™. The room also features weapon storage and assorted elements including new-for-January-2019 barbed wire.
- The removable roof of Lucy's hideout has a buildable seat, engine truck front and water tower.
- Fuse’s rooftop workshop features a buildable tool chest with a buildable fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop diner features a buildable oven, table and condiment dispensers, plus V8 engine deep-fat fryer, frying pan and food elements.
- Train-carriage-shaped gym features a buildable punching bag with alien invader decoration and a weightlifting bench.
- Truck-shaped spa features a buildable hot tub and shower.
- This THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ toy building set also includes Chainsaw Dave’s surfboard rack with 2 surfboards, lookout area with a buildable telescope, an opening sewer and various ladders.
- Weapons for THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters include Lucy’s crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Emmet’s 2 coffee mugs, Lucy’s quiver, plus 6 new-for-January-2019 Skeletron head elements (1 as a basketball; 1 on a signpost; 1 as engine decoration; 2 as hair mannequins; and 1 on the armory mannequin).
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome Statue of Liberty toy.
- This new-for-January-2019 toy measures over 20” (52cm) high, 19” (49cm) wide and 12” (33cm) deep.
- about 3 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEverything is definitely awsomeDaza | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a pretty much wow factor of sets . I was very very reluctant to pay the price for this so waited till I saw a few reviews before purchasing ( though I knew I would buy it anyway ) So not disappointed as the scale is pretty awesome , and unlike modulars or other sets like Star Wars this has a futuristic vibe / mad max so anything goes , from rat burger bars , to tattoo parlours , to jacuzzi cars .... I truthfully think this set is worth the money and the overall look is just impressive .I tend to build things there and then but tried though it pained me to make this build last a few days which made me appreciate it more . Play wise if your a kid loads to play with , looks wise as a display piece amazing . This would be ana great item like ninjago city if you can add onto it , but still as a stand alone piece perfect . Avearage build as instructions always spot on , interesting use of new pieces and shapes . And batman just takes the biscuit costume wise . I would recommend this to anyone who can save to buy this , ok i sold older sets to get this but was worth it....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 hour agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMust buy set!Nicholas3456 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember seeing this set online a few days back and I instantly said to myself "I need this asap", as I am a huge fan of apocalyptic themed stuff, and a huge fan of the Lego movie, so this was a must buy to me. The next day I drove down to the nearest Lego store to me and snatched it up. This set took me about 3/4 days to finish, but that is because I worked on it off and on. The fun thing that I loved about this set, is that half the time you think you know what you are building such as a car, but then the car turns into a hot tub, or you are building a shipping container that turns into a hair salon, stuff like that. Not to mention all the amazing Lego Minifigures that came with it, all of which I loved so much. There wasn't anything at all that I disliked about this set, it's just such a great fun build. The Statue of Liberty, as well as the little buildings for this set look fantastic. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone. Last but not least I would like to mention the price, now to some the price may seem a bit steep, but trust me you won't regret buying this set at all, as you get so many cool Minifigures and some awesome buildings/structures. Overall I would honestly rate this set a 10/10, good job to the people up at Lego for creating such a wonderful set.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 7 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore fun that the Apocalypse!Wellenflug | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe events of Taco Tuesday left us all shaken and in much need of a sit down in a dark room with a box set of 'Where's my pants'. However life goes on and if you are going to make it through the Apocalypse this dystopian desert dwelling is where you'd probably want to end up. Everything about this set is AWESOME!. The scale, the detailing, the humour, oh, and the weight! I hadn't intended to buy this set, I have no room! But when I saw it in reality, it was a 'must have'. I only just made it home with the big heavy box in doubled up yellow LEGO carrier bags. Despite blood circulation to my fingers all but cut off I channelled my inner Emmet and got to building immediately! This features 18 satisfying build stages, each different and crammed with beautiful witty details. Your band of misfit minifigs grows steadily with almost every stage. Due to the organic shape of the model there is virtually no repetition making it a really engaging build. The over-all design is genius are really cleverly thought out to create some crazy angles that really add to the ramshackle yet robust structure. My favourite part was building Lady Liberty's head. Stunning detail and I loved the sand green sausage eyelids! Really funny! I think this set actually looks better in reality. Who knew the Apocalypse could be so much fun!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWelcome To BricksburgNiko2c | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo sum it up, this set is one of the best looking LEGO sets of all time. It has a variety of new parts and excellent minifigures. If you have the money you will want to get one or two or even three, maybe you could make a huge one. It’s up to you but I will probably do this myself It’s really big already and the sand green fits well with the village. The only thing I would change is to add some aliens. Besides that this is a great set to display. Thanks for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55