Defend Metroville’s bank vault from the Underminer!
Fire up your child's imagination for some LEGO® Juniors/4+ The Incredibles 2 toys excitement, with this thrilling 10760 Underminer Bank Heist Easy to Build set, featuring a bank vault with breakaway door, Incredibile vehicle with Starter Brick chassis, Tunneler machine with Starter Brick chassis and spinning drill bits, plus a street build with brick wall, wanted poster and buildable streetlamp. This fun super heroes toy also includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Mrs. Incredible, Mr. Incredible and Underminer.
- Features a bank vault with breakaway door and a street scene with brick wall, wanted poster and a buildable streetlamp.
- Also includes 2 vehicles: an Incredibile with Starter Brick chassis and a Tunneler machine with Starter Brick chassis and spinning drill bits.
- Spin the drill bits on the Tunneler machine and ram the vault door to break into the bank vault.
- Haul off the money bills and loot with the hand truck.
- Accessory elements include 2 money bills, 2 gold bar elements, diamond element, golden nugget, loot sack, trashcan, soda can, stick and a hand truck.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Tunneler measures over 1” (3cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Incredibile measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Bank vault measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixan incredible set!maxim252009 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is a pleasure to order lego products on this very website. I, myself personally love this set. one of the reasons I adore this charming little set is because it was one of my very first purchases on this website. I therefore conclude that I have nothing to complain about this set except for the lack of the information given about the car on the website I hope you find this useful!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set for Fans of the IncrediblesDIsneyfan123 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I have to say that I really love this set. It comes with three awesome minifigures and all of the set pieces are pretty useful. Both the Underminer's vehicle and the Incredibile are pretty cool builds. Being a LEGO Juniors set, I was concerned that the builds would not be as detailed as mainline LEGO builds, but that wasn't the case. I like that it's simple enough for younger builders to manage, without sacrificing the details/quality of the build. This is also a great set because it recreates both the ending of the first film and the beginning of the second. As such, I kind of like to consider this to be a set from the first movie since that's my favourite.Was this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUnderminer!ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildPROS: Another good simple set for young builders with lots of play and easy to build things. I love the Underminer figure. CONS: Expensive for the number of parts you get.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55