Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Retired ProductTrevi Fountain4.5172529.
rating.prefix4.5rating.postfixFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Recreate a truly iconic landmark of Rome – the Trevi Fountain!
Construct a detailed LEGO® brick model of the world-famous Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome. Designed by Nicola Salvi, the ‘Fontana di Trevi’ took 30 years to build and was completed by his friend – the sculptor, Pietro Bracci – in 1762, 11 years after Salvi’s death. This stunning Baroque monument carved from Travertine stone has been the backdrop for many classic movies, including Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita. And, today, over 250 years later, the 49-meter-wide fountain still draws thousands of visitors to the small Trevi square. The intricate LEGO model of this iconic symbol of Rome incorporates features such as the façade of the Palazzo Poli, the statues of Ocean, Abundance and Health, plus translucent blue water-effect LEGO bricks. This LEGO® Architecture Landmark Series interpretation of the Trevi Fountain was designed by artist Rok Žgalin Kobe in close collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Trevi Fountain
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the fountain (English and Italian language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 5” (14cm) tall, 7” (20cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
97% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3.6rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.3rating.postfix
1 of 8
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGlow of the waterLEGOfani | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I got the Trevi Fountain as a birthday present from my friends, who embrace my newly found LEGO enthusiasm. Such a cool present, such super cool friends! I love the model, it's my first from the Architecture series. It was fun to build - intricate details combined with some lovely technics and in the end a wonderful interpretation of the actual fountain. The instruction book has a grown-up wibe with the sleek black pages, info of the building, and the words from the LEGO designer. The toughest part to build might be the water. One has to be careful, and I would imagine that if you are a more short-tempered LEGO builder, the brick separator included will come in handy. A nice touch is that the instruction book has red markings to make the building of the water easier. The finished building is very very beautiful. I personally don't mind the clear blue bricks of the wall element being behind the transparent ones at all, because I really like how the fountain looks so different in different lights - just like the actual Trevi Fountain. But I can imagine some people might find this troubling. I always imagine what it would be like as a child to receive the LEGO models I build. The thing is, this model has 12+ age recommendation, but if I would have gotten this when I was 9 or older, I would have been so excited! So if you have a child who loves to build things, enjoys beautiful sceneries, and loves to draw houses and design apartment lay-outs, and is good with puzzles, this is a perfect present for them. And same goes with grown-ups! :DPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixInteresting addition to the product line, but....lizzybennet | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited to build this Architecture series product because of the intricate details including the blue 'water' tiles and blocks. It is more challenging than some of the other buildings in the series, and I did find myself both making mistakes while following the building instructions and having some parts (the horses) constantly falling apart. My biggest disappointment, however, was on viewing the completed kit: because the building instructions have you place clear (ie no-color) blocks on the front side of the fountain's wall, and transparent blue blocks on the back side of the fountain's wall, the structure appears to have very little color unless you back-light it. Back-lighting allows the color from the transparent blue blocks on the back of the structure to shine through to the front. Intending to display this building on a shelf against a wall will take a good deal of the beauty away from the product. I may take it apart and reverse the positions of the clear and transparent blue blocks so that the color is on the front of the structure and it will then look more like the photo on the box. A better choice would have been to use light blue transparent blocks for the fountain's wall, and no clear blocks. To me, this was a huge design flaw and creates deceptive product advertising which led to disappointment with the finished product.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun build painful waterSarahlynn | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for myself after a few months of debate. Opening up the box I was very glad I made the plunge (pun intended). This is not my first architecture build (Big Ben and Eiffel Tower) but it was the most challenging. The main problems for me came with constructing the water. The pieces were so tiny and the locations were extremely specific. I had to take a break after that section to let my fingers recover! The rest of the build was complex but easier on the fingers. I really enjoy how this look in a window or with light shining through. The clear blue bricks have a very nice effect. I kinda wish all my architecture kits were in scale with each other but they still look neat on a shelf together.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhat a puzzle!!!Pintinizocor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a replica!excelent how the construction seems to grow!Rey details, and for a person who has been at the Palace, remind te beautifull scenes and moments passed there! I have more architecture sets but this is the most pretty one. Thks lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 8