- Hard to Find Items
- The Tumbler
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Retired ProductThe Tumbler4.8445109.
rating.prefix4.8rating.postfixFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Build the awesome Tumbler from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy!
Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool LEGO® model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new colour LEGO® elements and brand new LEGO front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
96% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3.9rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.6rating.postfix
1 of 28
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA very fun and challenging builddoug0316 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been patiently awaiting for the Tumbler to become available again on the Lego site. Once I saw it was back I jumped all over it. Having read prior reviews and build times, I decided to take it an hour or two at a time. The 11 hours of build was spread out over two days on the weekend. The build was very challenging. It was certainly different from any other Lego set I've previously built. The angles made it difficult and had me second guessing myself at times. But, I just used the pictures on the box as a helpful guide when I felt I was too lost! lol Something I found interesting is when I got to the part that the tires went on, I thought I had done something wrong. The tires would wobble when I pushed it back and forth. But, once I got the rest of the model built and the full weight was on the tires, they no longer wobbled. Amazing how not only the look but, the weight of the model was taken into account in the design. Overall, a great model to build and it looks fantastic on display in my living room!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGREAT FOR MY BATMAN COLLECTIONminnesota1995 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this the first day it came out at the lego store and i would highly recommend it to anyone who loves legos and batman! it took around 12 hours off and one so i would say more around 10 hours but it was worth it. theirs not much to play with so i wouldn't recommend people get it for there kids. its a great fit with my other batman legos!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhere does he get those wonderful toys!?AaronGallagher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very fun build and took me about 12 distracted hours to complete (I'm guessing it would take closer to 10 if I wasn't distracted while building). I'd consider the build to be advanced given the total number of pieces and amount of pieces that were black. My boys and I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises while I completed the build.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO DC Super Heroes - Tumbler - AwesomenessLegoBond | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello world, Below is a short review of the LEGO Tumbler. First...a bit about me: This is the first large LEGO set I have purchased since I was a youngling and I have to say I get a lot more out of the building experience now than I did as a child. I always loved the finished result as a child but I found the building process very challenging/lack of attention span. As a child I had the following large LEGO sets: 6378 (Shell Service Station), 6396 (International Jetport) and 6285 (Black Seas Barracuda - Pirate Ship). All highly recommended if you can find them. Now back to the present day... The LEGO DC SUPER HEROES TUMBLER This is one awesome-looking LEGO model, from an aesthetic perspective this model is a solid 10/10 when it is completed and it makes an excellent display piece. I took me about 20hrs to build this model over a three day period. It didn't find the model that challenging to build, however, the construction techniques were fun if not a little time consuming. The model is supplied with 5 instruction manuals which clearly define each stage of the build. I won't go into much detail on this, but I will say take care not to make any mistakes when building the chassis because every other structure in this model is built onto the chassis...meaning an error while building the chassis could effect the construction later on!!! I say this because I thought I had constructed the chassis correctly but I had accidentally used to many of the black technics joining pins. I didn't realise that I had made a mistake until I started to place the external panels onto the model at which point I found I couldn't connect two small pieces of paneling to the side of the model (because the connecting wholes were blocked). I managed to work around the problem but I was forced to leave two small pieces of paneling off of the model....the alternative was destroy the model and start again....don't make a mistake!!! My main criticism of this model is that there are many poorly secured components to the exterior paneling and these pieces are likely to fall off the completed model (or during construction). Overall, this is an awesome model and it looks amazing on display. You can role the model around on the floor, but be careful not to dislodge any of the external panels. I highly recommended this LEGO model, but please remember it is much more of a display piece than it is a toy. In conclusion this set looks fantastic and any fan of Batman would love to have this in their collection. *the attached photos show the model 99.99% complete with only a few tiny components unattached. I have not photographed the minifigures or information stand.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 28