- The Mystery Machine
The Mystery Machine
Retired ProductThe Mystery Machine4.8409544.
rating.prefix4.8rating.postfixFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Solve the Zombie mystery with The Mystery Machine!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
- The Mystery Machine features a driver's cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich
- Spooky tree features adjustable branches and a hidden gem element
- Don't get caught in the branches of the robotic tree!
- Open up the vehicle to use the mystery-solving equipment
- Make a giant LEGO® sandwich!
- Read the clue to help solve the mystery
- The Mystery Machine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Spooky tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
100% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2.2rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.5rating.postfix
1 of 11
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixScooby Doo Mystery VanSkyler | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMust have for all Scooby Doo fans, it's a great little set for display or even to include in your own Lego City set...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat fun!ByTheBrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI absolutely LOVE this set. It was so much fun to build. The attention to the small details such as the swinging hinges, the kitchenette, and the flashlight and camera lens was superb. Not to mention the minifigs fit in and out of the van easily, for roleplaying and storytelling by my young children. I found the build quality great, a very sturdy and durable build. My only...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSomething to RememberAnime7 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s so long to waited for this, if any one who grown-up watching old Scooby-Doo cartoons and plays with LEGO in 60's and 70's you would understand from your childhood. It maybe little pricey...but, it worth it. A nice gift to give or have. Plus, I can use any others Minifigures I already had for...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeChanters | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I couldn't wait to buy this set and when It arrived im so glad I did. The build was simple, but the finished product is awesome. I love the fact that it opens out to reveal the inside and the sandwich is a really nice touch. Minifigures are great, I especially like the expression on Scooby's face. The mystery machine itself looks great, just make sure the stickers are all lined up correctly and...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 11