The Ender Dragon
Retired ProductThe Ender Dragon4.6667512.
Contains a coin/
Slay The Ender Dragon at the End dimension!
Enter the End at your peril! Don your diamond armor and helmet, grab your weapons and step into this dayless dimension that floats in the void beneath starless skies. Seek out the dangerous Endermen that dwell in the darkness. Wield your diamond sword and bow to defeat the enemy. Then summon all your powers to confront the mighty Ender Dragon that hovers above the regenerative Ender Crystals. When you’ve slain the dragon, collect the dragon egg to create an exit portal. Prepare yourself for theultimate battle! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations. Includes a Steve minifigure with assorted weapons and accessories, plus 3 Endermen and the Ender Dragon.
- Includes a Steve minifigure with assorted weapons and accessories and 3 Endermen
- Features a sand island, Ender Dragon, dragon egg, light-brick Ender Crystals, and obsidian pillar elements
- Weapons include a sword and a bow
- Accessories include armor and a helmet
- Includes 634 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Experience the ultimate battle
- Watch out for the spooky Endermen
- Slay the fearsome Ender Dragon!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations
- Ender Dragon measures 8” (21cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 13” (33cm) wide
- Sand island measures 6” (17cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep
- Add other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDefeat the Ender Dragon!JulesPandas125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was amazing and I believe that any Minecraft or Lego fan will agree with me. The armor and weapons included are great: a bow, a diamond sword and diamond armor. The light-brick that is in one of the beacons is a nice detail. However, I do wish the base was more detailed, it is relatively small. The Ender Dragon itself is the best part of this set, its wings can move because of a function attached on the back of the dragon. The eyes and tongue look like actual pixels from video games, which I thought was EPIC! Here is a list of pros and cons that I hope you will find helpful. Pros: "Pixilation" Functions Mini figures Ender Dragon Light Brick Cons: Lack of Detail on Base As you can see, there is only one con to this set and it is not a major one. This set is important to any Lego Minecraft collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSmall for price. Ok figuresHeyItsMega | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego Minecraft Ender Dragon set is an ok set for what you get, and its price. I don't play Minecraft a lot anymore, but I wanted this set because of the endermen, which would be a nice add on to the Minecraft part of my city. Steve wasn't much of an excitement besides the fact you get him in full diamond. If the set came with an extra pare of minifigure pants to switch out Steve out from diamond armor to his regular style, that would make the value a little better. Reason being, you don't get extra parts like that usually in Lego sets, and in Minecraft you can take amor on and off of Steve. Other than that, The molds for the helmet and chestplate are absolutely amazing! Don't forget the color of the diamond armor. Now for the Ender Dragon herself. The build was easy, but came out nicely. The flapping wings was a nice touch, same as how the designers hid that function. Over all the dragon was cool and a fun build. Now, my least favorite part of this set, the End island. 70 dollars, and we get an island that is really small, and I can barely fit the dragon in a way where its playable. The only thing "good" about the island is the pillar that has the light brick inside of it. The red light that lights up one of the three ender crystals doesn't look like it in the game. Lego does have limitations, but making the light brick purple couldn't be that hard, the set is 70 dollars, keep that in mind! Lastly, as most of you know, in the game when you shoot an ender crystal it disintegrates. Here, you can slide out/in the ender Crystal to make it seem like Steve destroyed it. Over all, three endermen, a full diamond Steve, and a cool build for the ender dragon, is ok for the price, but the island needs improvement. I do recommend this product to anyone who is a Minecraft fan, but someone who really wants to play with it, not really. But over all, it comes down to your preferences on what you do or don't want!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsUnique, Quality SetCamjustice503 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and loved it. The Ender Dragon is built very well and the diamond gear for Steve is a great and realistic representation of someone fighting the Ender Dragon in the game. I do have one complaint though, which is that the island is somewhat small, compared to the massive island in the game. Other than that, this is a great set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPiston | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set! It has a much better looking Ender dragon than in the micro-world set. By the way, you called the end a "sand island" in the description. It's made of Endstone, not sand. Overall, it is a great set!Was this helpful?55