The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
Retired ProductThe Batboat Harbor Pursuit4.3333515.
Divide the Batboat to ambush Deathstroke!
Deathstroke has stolen diamonds from the bank and is escaping with the loot on his heavily-armored jetboat. Place Batman™ and Robin in the cockpits of the Batboat at Gotham City harbor and set off in high-speed pursuit. Open up the secret radar tower and examine the control screens to track the jetboat. Evade the jetboat’s flick missiles and swerve to avoid Deathstroke’s super-jumping attempts to knock down the radar. Then activate the split function to launch the super heroes’ hoverboats, ambush the villain and reclaim the safe with the jewels. Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman™, Deathstroke and Robin.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman™, Deathstroke and Robin
- Batboat features 2 split-function hoverboats each with opening cockpits and a stud shooter, 2 flick missiles, secret radar tower with explode function, minifigure seat and control screens, giant batwings, Batman™ emblem logo and translucent elements
- Deathstroke’s jetboat features a saddle, integrated Super Jumper, 2 flick torpedo missiles, 2 weapon holders with a gun and sword, and a safe with a chain and 2 diamond elements
- Accessories include capes for Batman™ and Robin
- Fold out the secret radar tower to track Deathstroke
- Evade the jetboat’s flick torpedo missiles!
- Stop super-jumping Deathstroke taking out the radar tower
- Launch Batman™ and Robin in the split-function hover boats!
- Reclaim the stolen diamonds from the safe!
- Batboat (with hover boats attached) measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Deathstroke’s jetboat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2”(7cm) wide
- Hover boats each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDeathstroke is not for kids!MrKiernan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBefore I start reviewing I am going to point out one thing: Deathstroke is a hard core assasin! Why would he be stealing money? But any way on with the review. This was a really good set. The minifigs were amazing (deathstroke in my opinion the best) and the vehicles were not as good but still...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA "Deathstroke" of Genius, on Lego's Part!ShatterSoldier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Extra Parts: This set comes with many extra pieces, some of the most interesting include a short, black Lego rod, a silver katana, a spare stud-shooter trigger, and several smaller components like translucent studs. I myself gave the black rod to my Black Widow minifigure, to use as one of her...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDETAILS!!!Katerina | 19-24Purchased for: SonNot paying attention to detail and having parts left over makes you really go back and look at the book to see what you missed, Those little guns that shoot out. boy do they have power on them scared the little Lego's out of me. At the end I did end up with extra stuff and i must admit i'm not sure if they are extras or not I had gone over the directions over and over. (nothing) It's a great set! Do pay attention to details.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA great set for comic readersGamejutsu | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lot of people will buy this for the really nice minifigures and the neat black pieces. Batman kind of looks like the Arkham Origins variant, but maybe that's just me. I really like the Robin minifigure, but one thing that could have been done with Deathstroke was to make the overall face black, then add a bit of orange. Nonetheless, it's still great. One thing I noticed was that Deathstroke and robin are in their comic book versions rather than a movie or TV version, and I think it worked out fine here. The set also showcases a unique representation of the batboat that I haven't seen anywhere. It suprised me how many hidden features there actually were here. I feel that this set does a great job making the batboat feel cozy as well. Great job, really.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45