Available nowSnow Groomer4.37558.
Groom challenging trails and ski jumps with the cross-country Snow Groomer!
- VIP Points
Keep the skiers of LEGO® City happy with the 60222 Snow Groomer! This hardworking snow groomer building toy features an opening minifigure cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, sturdy tracks and a large plow blade in front to push snow into place. This cool set also includes a set of skis with poles and 2 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a skier and a driver.
- Features a detailed Snow Groomer with a minifigure cab, opening roof, sturdy segmented tracks and a large front plow blade, plus swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon.
- Accessory elements include a pair of skis, 2 ski poles and 12 snow studs.
- Climb into the cab of the groomer and head out through the snow.
- Swivel the snow cannon into place and then turn the knob to fire the snow studs.
- Push the sides of the plow blade in to collect the snow as you plow.
- Snow Groomer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat GroomerPokie | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis is a great item. Lots of playabillity for my grand kids. It is priced just right and is great for the kids FRIENDS Ski Building and other winter sets. Would buy another later.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBricknialater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a great play set especially with the inclusion of the stud-shooter. If you are buying this for a winter-themed display, I would suggest removing the stud-shooter to make the vehicle more realistic. This is only looking at it from a collectors perspective, the set as a whole has great features and would definitely be fun to play with given its winter release. Also, it's great to see LEGO keeping up with the coffee mug in the cab tradition. Enjoy the set if you have it, and definitely get it if you don't.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeLegoFireChief | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe (children and I) converted this in to a fire set due to the read color theme. It was a great addition to the conversion we did with the Volcano Explorers Crawler 60122! There was a height difference so we added 1x12 to both sides. The only complaint I have is a wish the tracks were black just like the previous mention Crawler (we swapped them out but retained the gray).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFINALLY a Different Lego City Set!Crazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI knew I had to get this set as soon as I saw it online because it’s a unique set, different from what we normally get from City. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: - different from most other City sets - a skier minifig with skis, which are great to get - a build that can easily be used in a Lego City - play features that can be enjoyed by kids who play with this set - the six-stud shooters can be removed - The build is simple (for the most part) so it is a good set for younger kids Cons (nitpicks): - the front of the vehicle looks a bit empty, and I think it would have been better if the snowplough was further back (it would have made it look more realistic) - the back looks a bit blocky - the treads often get stuck, and you may have to just press the pieces together to line everything up better I have nothing to complain about because everything is done almost perfectly. There are a couple nitpicks, but they are overshadowed by all the awesome things in this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55