Gear up for battle at the ninja’s underground desert hideout!
Build vehicles with Nya, Lloyd, Jay and Master Wu and defend the legendary Samurai X Cave against enemy invaders. This hugely detailed model features an opening skull entrance, brick-button-operated inventor launchpad to build a jet plane, functioning elevator, laser prison, movable floor function, assorted golden weapons, plus the Samurai X bike. A Samurai X mech and bike are also included to add to the battle options. Includes 8 minifigures.
- Includes 8 minifigures: Nya, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, Pythor, General Kozu, a Stone Army Swordsman and General Cryptor.
- The Samurai X Cave features an opening skull entrance, inventor launchpad with 3 modules to assemble a jet (plus 2 extra modules to give either the Samurai X mech or jet a boost), laser prison with an opening ‘door’ of translucent laser-beam elements, functioning elevator for the minifigures, movable floor function, and a Samurai X bike, parking space and exit ramp.
- Press a brick button on the inventor launchpad and attach different modules to build a jet.
- Samurai X bike features a minifigure seat, rubber tires, 2 detachable golden swords, and golden ninja blade details.
- Samurai X mech has a minifigure cockpit, posable joints and arms with large golden blades.
- Weapons include Nya’s 2 silver katanas, Lloyd’s golden katana and silver sai, Jay’s 2 golden katanas, Nya’s golden swords, General Cryptor’s Techno Blade, Pythor’s Snake Staff, General Kozu’s Element al Blade and 2 extra Samurai X golden katanas.
- Accessory elements include Nya’s samurai armor and hat.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Samurai X Cave measures over 7” (19cm) high, 21” (55cm) wide and 14” (37cm) deep.
- Samurai X bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Samurai X mech measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Buildable jet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazingStacyg | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI loved it!!! I loved the play features and the mini figures!! The only thing is that my pythore head came cracked, but other than that I loved it!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExtended play valueBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've had this set for more than a week and continue to rebuild and improve it. The set is a great place to display Ninjago figures, and I'm expanding it to fit underneath the Airjitzu Temple to make a huge display.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the greatest Ninjago sets of all time...?Utahrapt0r | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I initially viewed images of this set in May I was amazed. When I saw reviews of this set I was amazed. And now that I have this fantastic set I am in awe. The set is a battle between the villains, who have come back for revenge, and the ninja. The villains are trying to steal the blueprints and the vehicles from the cave, and the ninja are attemping to confiscate the powerful green weapons of Master Yang. Here are the pros and cons of the set. Pros: Great selection of minifigs. Excellent number of ninja vehicles. Very smooth centre-stage function, with a fold out walkway and hidden blueprints underneath. The function that clips the modular jet together is incredibly well done; I have tested it many times and it has not played up once. The mech storage area is good and the elevator works well. The screens around the cave contain nice details such as the phantom ninja. The extra details such as the samurai armour and the robot's shelf area are very good for play+display. The prison is very good, bein much more secure than many of the prison cells lego has placed in a set. The skull at the front is an excellent show-accurate detail. The whole cave splits into 3 making it much better for storage and considerably easier to move around. Cons: There are some parts that look slightly unfinished. The laser gate is a relatively stiff in movement. The skull at the front has to be held open. In this set the positives completely overwhelm the negatives. This set is an absolute must buy if you are a Ninjago fan, even if it means not purchasing another smaller set such as the Airjutzu Battle Grounds.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHappy Day of The DepartedPythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of my current most favorite of the day of the departed sets! I really love that this set has lots of very well detailed minifigs, lazer prison, opening snake head, a few ninja vehicles, elevator, and I love that are three main parts of the cave you can take apart easily to transport it. The only two down sides to this set in my opinion is that the snake head has to be held open and I wish Lego could've added a bit more desert colored bricks as a roof more to cover the x cave. Other than that it is an awesome set and I highly recommend it to any day of the departed fan or a ninjago fan!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55