Rhino and Sandman Super Villain Team-up
Retired ProductRhino and Sandman Super Villain Team-up4.0769513.
Save Iron Spider and recover the stolen diamonds!
Sandman and Rhino have joined forces to steal diamonds and now they are hiding out with the loot at the construction site. Rush to recover the stolen jewels with Iron Spider and Spider-Man. But, oh no! The super villains have set an ambush, attacking with the marauding Rhino Mech’s stud shooters and trapping Iron Spider in one of Sandman’s shape-shifting sand hands. Super-jump to the rescue with Spider-Man, activating the spider’s web and the crane’s demolition ball to trap and topple the RhinoMech. Then release Iron Spider from the sand hand and knock over the sign with another perfectly aimed jump to reveal the hidden diamonds! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon element and assorted accessory elements: Spider-Man, Iron Spider, Sandman and Rhino.
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon element and assorted accessory elements: Spider-Man, Iron Spider, Sandman and Rhino
- Construction site features a rotating crane with wrecking ball and wrecking-ball release function, 2 gripping Sandman sand hands, construction sign with super-jump-activated spider’s web, diamond hiding place with diamond-style elements, opening can with shovel and concrete-style pillars
- Rhino Mech features an opening cockpit, 2 stud shooters in each hand and posable joints
- Includes Sandman’s sand hammer element
- Accessory elements include Spider-Man’s iconic web slinger and a Super Jumper
- Evade the Rhino Mech’s stud shooters
- Watch out for the Sandman’s shape-shifting sand hands!
- Super-jump Spider-Man to activate the spider web trap
- Reveal the hidden diamonds with a perfectly aimed super jump!
- Construction site measures over 8” (21cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Rhino Mech measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 3”(10cm) wide
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIron Spider!Aquabatman1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOkay, I'm going to start this review with the minifigures. Spiderman first. He's mostly the same as in other sets with the exception of the dual colored legs. Those legs make him look so much better (adds some more red. There was to much blue before) and that by itself makes the set worth...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat figures and good funJotamo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst up, the figures in this set are amazing. Spider-Man's costume gets a welcome update with new double-moulded boots, the Iron Spider is a fun new addition and Sandman looks accurate to the comics. Rhino's actual minifig is a bit plain, but his brick built armour make up for that. Though a big fig like Hulk's may have been more accurate to the comics and cartoons, this suit adds more posabilty and play value to the character, and is a nice nod to Rhino's (sadly wasted) appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. However,...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixsandman attack!Frostbyte84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Sandman and Rhino super villain team up was both and exciting to build. I enjoy this set for several reasons. first and foremost we get two new villains and two new versions of spider-man himself. seeing that this set is based on ultimate spider-man I understand why they chose to use the mechanical suit. I'd still prefer to get a big fig somewhere down the line and I think I'd like to see sand man return as well but wearing his traditional dark brown pants instead. I love both the spider-man and iron spider minifigs and the molded boots on spider-man bring him closer to feeling like the comic book. As for the actual set I highly recommend combing this set with both the avengers tower and daily bugle sets if you can. along with some grey plates and streets you can create a fantastic downtown marvel new york feel. I'm also considering getting some of...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSandman and Rhino Vs Spiderman and Iron SpiderSaphira3231 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great set to build with three stages and and two key parts, it meant you could spread the build out over a couple of days if you wanted to. The minifigures are good, especially Iron Spiders extra arms which can be moved to hold onto things. Sandmans 'sand' colour was a little off at first, but when combined with the scenery, made perfect sense and blended in. First Build - Rhino Suit; Building the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45