Retired ProductRavager Attack4.444459.
Team up with Mantis and Rocket and fight back against Taserface!
Stage a forest face-off between Taserface in his M-ship, featuring four stud shooters and a minifigure cockpit, and Rocket and Mantis, who are hiding in the forest setting featuring a buildable tree with branch elements. Help the two Guardians of the Galaxy build the six-stud shooter, then fire at the approaching M-ship and work as a team to fend off the Ravagers. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Mantis, Rocket and Taserface.
- Features a forest setting with buildable tree and six-stud shooter, plus an M-ship with a minifigure cockpit and four stud shooters.
- Weapons include Taserface’s big gun and Rocket’s two guns.
- M-ship measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsWorthy of a Humming RaccoonXerxes | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the most part, this may be my favorite set of the new Guardians sets. The reason it ranks higher than the other two is that what you get is worth every cent. The ship is at the level as some of the more expensive products. Main Ship: Grade: 96 This ship is worth every cent. It fits well with TaserFace (snicker) and will entertain the person playing with it. As a collector, it fits well with the rest of the ships. However no product is perfect, and the key thing I would change is focusing on the central ship and leaving out the trees (not to say that the tree feels out of place). Secondary Structure Grade: 90 While previously stated that it would be better to leave this part out to focus more on the ship, I won't say that this part is bad. It does make the set more faithful to the scene in the film. I am starting to enjoy the new weapon parts that lego is creating. Figures: Grade 95 Rocket, Mantis, and Taserface (stupid name) are well designed and faithful to their film counterparts. For those collectors out there, you will not be disappointed. Overall: 93 This set is well priced and definitely worth the buy. you get your money worth in the set and I would say deffinitely buy for entertainment. For collectors the figures are excellent. The only change has already been stated. Lego is finally stepping up their game.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsIf I touch someone, I can feel there feelingsjedi651 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Ravager attack is a great little small set. You have three awesome exclusive minifigures, two of which are completely exclusive characters, and they all have awesome molds and prints. I love Rocket's new face print, Mantis's hair antenna combo piece, which is actually made of that harder rubber material, and Taser Face's hair piece which I believe is a new mold. The builds aren't anything amazing, but in my opinion they get the job done. The Ravager ship it self is a little bare bones looking, but I like it in the fact that it's basically a mini red Milano. It actually contains four stud shooters, as well as a cockpit for Taser Face. The little side build is okay. You get a little tree, a stud shooter canon, and a piece of the Milano which must have crashed down in the forest. They're all actually their own separate builds but they can be attached thanks to a clip and ball joint. Something to note is other than the stud shooters, there's not a whole lot of play value in the set, but you do get a LOT of stud shooters so I don't mind personally. Overall, I think this set is very solid for only $20 and will be a great start to the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 wave, or just a flat out good addition to any Mavel fan's collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSimple Builds with Great FiguresSamNeverly | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been collecting figures for years now, and these sets are the kinds that make me smile. For a great price, this set included two exclusive minifigures, a simple, but sturdy, ship build, and an arguably useless tree. The figures of Taserface and Mantis are well designed, although the lack of secondary face on Taserface is of note. But, it's not a deal breaker. I really appreciate the more rubberized hair and antennae on Mantis, because I was initially concerned that they would snap off. Overall, this was very much worth the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLook out!Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMinfigures alone make the set worth getting. Taserface's design is awesome in detail. Mantis was a nice bonus. Rocket is always awesome. The little ship is like a small fighter. So use your imagination. The vegetation build is simple but enjoyable.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55