Mining Power Splitter
Available nowMining Power Splitter551.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Break up the rocks and discover the treasure inside!
- VIP Points
- 25VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Grab your hard hat and head out with the LEGO® City 60185 Mining Power Splitter to dig for gold! This kids' construction toy features a mobile power splitter with functioning jackhammer, raising arm and rotating cab, as well as a rock pile with breakaway elements and space for a golden nugget element. Includes a minifigure and a glow-in-the-dark spider figure.
- Includes a miner minifigure and a spider figure.
- Features a power splitter vehicle with functioning jackhammer on a raising arm and a rotating cab.
- Also includes a rock pile with breakaway elements and space for a golden nugget element and spider.
- Spider glows in the dark!
- Rotate the cab of the power splitter, raise the jackhammer arm and then push down the jackhammer to break open the rock pile and discover what's inside.
- Accessory elements include a pickaxe and a golden nugget element.
- Power splitter vehicle measures over 4” (12cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rock pile measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNiceJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a nice little set. Giving you a good piece of machinery along with some good extras. Great if you just wanted the glow in the dark spider without having to buy a larger set. Will be adding this to the large mining set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55