Mia's Vet Clinic
Retired ProductMia's Vet Clinic551.
Save the animals and save the world!
Be part of Olivia and Mia's veterinary team, featuring a clinic with treatment room and a rabbit house, plus an ambulance with a door that opens at the back and a wheeled stretcher to help transport patients to the clinic. LEGO® Juniors sets are age-appropriate building experiences for ages 4-7, with fun and recognizable LEGO Friends sets that give children a great start with the LEGO brick. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus assorted animals.
- Includes Mia and Olivia mini-doll figures, plus a rabbit, baby rabbit, cat, turtle and a hedgehog.
- Features Mia's Vet Clinic, ambulance, wheeled stretcher and a rabbit house.
- Vet Clinic features veterinary supplies, table to set the animals on, and a wheeled stretcher.
- Ambulance features an opening door at the back and rolling wheels.
- Accessory elements include a stethoscope, otoscope, thermometer, feeding bottles, medicine spoon, clipboard and pen, ice pack, syringe and animal food.
- Set comes with larger pieces to fit small hands and simple-to-understand building instructions.
- The pieces come in numbered bags to make the building process easier.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7.
- Ambulance measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Vet Clinic measures over 4” (12cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVelvetmoss | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter and I had the best time putting this together. It's been a lot of fun to play w.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55