Item 1 of 8
Item 1 of 8
Item 1 of 8
Item 1 of 8
Jay Walker One
Retired ProductJay Walker One3.7554.
FIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Double Points offer is valid on VIP purchases from 23/03/2019 to 31/03/2019. Points are attributed to the account once payment has been received and will not be credited for purchases made prior to, or after this promotion. Points will not be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards or any applicable taxes or shipping charges. Merchandise totals calculated after VIP Point redemption; any applicable taxes, shipping charges or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise totals. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, LEGO® Certified Stores and Mobile Retail locations. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior notice. VIP Membership required.
Beat the Ghost Ninja to the Aeroblade in Jay Walker One!
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements and an accessory element: Jay, Blade Master Bansha, Ghost Warrior Ghurka and Ghost Warrior Wail
- Jay Walker One features big wheels, foldout disc-shooting lightning cannon, ghostly green discs, disc storage chest and an opening ghost prison
- Haunted gateway features a ghost disc shooter, ghost disc storage and the detachable Aeroblade
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures)
- Weapon elements include Bansha's double-ended Ghost Master blade, Ghurkha's crossbow with arrows and Wail's Ghost Ninja Kamas
- Includes the Ghurka's quiver element
- Ghurka and Wail minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Blade Master minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Fold out the Jay Walker One's hidden lightning cannon to open the ghost prison
- Fire discs at Bansha and the Ghost Warriors
- Dodge ghost discs fired from the haunted gateway
- Grab the Aeroblade and defeat the Ghost Ninja
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Jay Walker One measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Haunted gateway measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
75% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2.3rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfix
1 of 1
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent PurchaseDavyd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very good set in terms of play and building, but in terms of value for your money, I would suggest purchasing the Master Wu Dragon since it has almost 200 more pieces, one more figure, and more building than this set and it costs the same exact price. Overall, the main play feature works well. It's very fun to capture a ghost in the Vacuum and them shoot out ghost disks at the enemy to secure the Aeroblade! Jay does come with a very nice weapon and backpack. The minifigures are outstanding for this set. Bansha is a great figure to receive especially with her tail, and Wail and Churka are also nice figures that you can use to build up a ghost army! All in all, it's a very good set and it's very fun!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixJay Walker OneTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Jay Walker One is a very large car who's soul purpose is to work as a vacuum and suck up ghosts. At first I thought this set wasn't great at all and the reviews I watched online didn't impress me whatsoever but the set certainly grew on me. I love the size of this car even though it's absolutely ridiculous and I love the big hero factory piece in the back which holds the captured ghosts. The Jay Walker One can actually hold one ghost minifig (with legs) or a couple of screemers. Jay can sit comfortably in the car as well-even with armor on and discs can be shot out of a large cannon. Three ghosts and one screemer are included in the set (along with Jay) and the selection is very good. My favorite minifig here is definitely Wail and his weapons are awesome. So overall, the Jay Walker One is a great set that I'm sure you'll enjoy-if you don't like it now it will probably grow on you.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixJay vs GhostsWindmaster5000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI had my Dad pick this one up at Target. After I built it I thought it looked awesome the Lego people did great work on it. Now let's get to the actual set . first the Minifigures jay's new suit looks awesome with blue and black coloring. now bansha her ghost tail is awesome blue and green. The other two are pretty plain minifigures. Now to the car it looks pretty good my only con is that the ghost discs sometimes get in the middle of the cannon other than the car does it's function well.Now the ghost shrine looks really cool with the spring green coloring makes it look really ghostly it has the same function as the car.well I think ive said enough so long.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIt's Okweevles | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI'm not sure I would've picked this up if it wasn't on sale. While it has a very nice selection of minifigures, the vehicle is a bit of a disappointment to me. It's pretty large, with the usual over-sized tires and "sport buggy" theme this wave of Ninjago has been leaning towards, but I wasn't too impressed with the play feature that was designed as it doesn't work too well. The main action is a large disc shooting gun which takes up most the surface area and is supposed to feed into a large containment tank in the back. I guess the play idea is that you ram into the ghosts with the front of the car and they get sucked into the tank in the back, becoming ammo for the cannon afterwards. Unfortunately, while it looks neat and appears imposing to build initially, the discs don't really fly out the inside of the cannon very well. It could be because the firing mechanism is a little on the short side, I'm not too sure. Beyond that, I do like the blue colors as well as the florescent green/yellow pieces. The name of the set is a bit strange. I suppose it's intended to be "Jay Walker's One"? One what? I think this is a set you could maybe skip unless you really need the ghost ninjas or want to try and improve upon the cannon design yourself.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
1 of 1