Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 19 December 2018Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter4.333359.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Perform a daring helicopter rescue before the shark gets too close!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Be a part of the fearless LEGO® City coast guard crew on the Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter, featuring sliding doors on the sides, opening ramp in the back with space for the included water scooter, 2-minifigure cockpit and a rotating crane arm with lowering winch. This fun set also includes a lighthouse, shipwreck and a kayak with paddle, plus 4 minifigures and a shark figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures: one female and 2 male coast guard members, a kayaker, plus a shark figure.
- Features a helicopter with spinning rotors, sliding doors on both sides, opening ramp at the back with space for the included water scooter, opening 2-minifigure cockpit, rotating crane arm with winch operated by a handle on the side.
- Also includes a lighthouse and shipwreck, plus a kayak.
- Spin the rotors and take off in the helicopter.
- Lower the ramp and launch the water scooter.
- Turn the handle to lower the winch.
- Includes a paddle accessory element.
- Helicopter (excluding rotors) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Kayak measures over 4” (12cm) long and under 1” (1cm) high and 1” (2cm) wide.
- Lighthouse and shipwreck measure over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat size and fun build.LegoManDC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start with, I am a big fan of full sized (i.e. multi-pilot) lego aircraft. They are just more realistic. While this set is fairly diravitve of 7738 (an all time favorite of mine), the helicopter is an improvement because it has a brick built tail and floor, sliding side doors, a rear ramp, and a better hoist mechanism. It's a nice build with a few simple, yet satisfying SNOT techniques. A great set for those who want to move on to something a...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTotally Coastal!knyghtbyte | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've decided to review this product, mainly as a comparison to the 'Bus Station' set that has also just been released, at the same price point. Where the 'Bus Station' failed to bring home it's titular concept, 'Heavy Duty Rescue Helicoptor' lives up to it's nomenclature fantastically! The...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBetter Than The Last OneLegoTucker | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I was highly anticipating the release of this set because I was looking forward to getting a bigger, more heavy heli for my city and also one to take the place of the previous coast guard helicopter from about 4 years ago. In my opinion, this helicopter looks very good on display and looks quite a bit more realistic than other city helicopters, probably because of the wider build and brick built cockpit section (rather than a pre-fabricated canopy piece). This helicopter has a good amount of space inside, only when the jet ski is removed. I decided to keep the jet ski out and instead place a stretcher bed inside, because it seemed a bit more practical to me and made the space a lot more usable. Also, the side doors tend to slide open on their own, but I fix that by pressing the railing piece above them on a bit more tightly. One issue I havent fixed, however, is that the winch system feels a bit stiff and tough to turn. Besides the heli, the side build is fine, and I like the kayak piece. Overall a fun set with a few, mostly fixable quirks.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set!454Wolverine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is a six star rating! Helicopter has lots of features, a good build and it is basically the same size as the Chinook Volcano helicopter. Detail is fantastic.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55