Available nowHarvester Transport4.166756.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Experience farm life and work with the amazing Harvester Transport!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help the LEGO® City farmer manage his crops with the 60223 Harvester Transport! This heavy-duty toy transport truck features an opening minifigure cab and a hitch, plus a flatbed truck transport trailer with a holder for the harvester tool and 2 lowering ramps. This fantastic farm toy also features a white, yellow and green toy combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvester tool and articulated unloading auger at the back, plus 2 LEGO minifigures and a buildable scarecrow figure.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a farmer and a truck driver, plus a buildable scarecrow figure.
- Features a large Harvester Transport toy truck with opening minifigure cab, dual exhaust pipes and a hitch, transport trailer with holder for the harvester tool, connector to hold the harvester in place and 2 lowering ramps.
- Also features a combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvesting tool, articulated unloading auger at the back, and a connector to secure it to the transport trailer.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a pitchfork.
- Unhook the transport trailer from the toy truck and lower the ramps to load the harvester.
- Remove the harvesting tool from the front of the toy combine harvester and attach it to the trailer.
- Secure the unloading auger and lock the combine harvester into place on the trailer.
- Raise the ramps, hook the transport trailer to the toy truck and haul the harvester away.
- Harvester Transport with trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Combine Harvester measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Scarecrow stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice City SetCMac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI like this set. Yes, the combine is a bit smaller than the traditional grain monsters on the Prairies. That said, the design has nice details consistent with smaller combines. There is good play value with the semi combo that can be used in Lego City to carry other items/equipment when the combine is on the job. I also like how the attachment is placed on the trailer and how the combine locks into place so there is no movement while in transit. Scarecrow is a nice value add to the set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSilage HarvesterGeeza | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo those who believe the Harvester is too small, I am pretty sure this model is based on a silage harvester. A silage Harvester can be transported as the design show however, combine harvesters are bigger and less likely to be transported on a trailer, thus the ratio of silage harvester vs truck are in ratio. Also for those not familiar to silage harvesters, they chop up the crop and a truck usually drives beside the harvester in real time. If you search on the internet you would find the similarity in the lego design here. Great product, wish lego can make more farming theme based products on a regular basis.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixeasy and compactams79 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wish there was also a tractor with trailer to complete the set but maybe (fingers crossed) Lego will release another set from farm series. Myself and my 4 year old son love it, especially the harvester. I like its size and design. After building it, we were then watvhing real thing in action on YouTube. Great oportunity for a lesson on how crops are harvested. Lego is more than bricks...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPotential Farm Comeback?TrainFan98 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI bought this set Tuesday, January 8th at Target. This is a little late for me since I've always bought winter wave sets during November or December. As of right now this will be the only winter set I will be buying. Truck: The truck that is included with this set is a cab-over unit. It has one rear axle instead of a typical two year axle truck. At first I was a little let down by this until I realized that I don't have very many one rear axle trucks which then made me appreciate it more. The color choice for the truck is blue. Honestly this is what I like best about the truck. Lego hasn't done very many blue semi trucks and I'm very happy that they've chose blue for this one. Trailer: The trailer is used to transport the harvester which then can be attached to the truck. I have to admit, I am kind of let down by the trailer due to its size. It is small in terms of length but it's possible to make it bigger. The trailer features ramps that fold down to load/unload the harvester. It has a color combo of blue and dark grey. Harvester: This is the first farming vehicle since 2009! I never thought that I'd see another farm vehicle. I don't know much about farm vehicles but according to other fans I believe this is called a silage harvester. The harvester features retractable blades to so it can fit onto the trailer. Again I don't know much about this kind of equipment. Minifigures: There are 2 minifigures included with this set-a truck driver and famer. both them of them have different heads, legs, torsos, etc. There's also a scarecrow too! Overall I do like this set but I'm probably gonna have to make some modifications to it so I'll like it better. The main one being the trailer too small. I might increase the truck chassis to where it can have two rear axles. The harvester however, will remain unchanged. I did receive a broken 4x4 plate for the trailer but luckily I did have a spare one so that solves that issue.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45