Help the firefighters battle the blaze!
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Be prepared for a LEGO® City emergency wherever you are with this fun, easy-to-carry suitcase play set, featuring a fire pickup with adjustable cherry picker and motorcycle to put out the flames of the buildable abandoned house with opening door. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two firefighter minifigures.
- Features an Easy to Build fire pickup with rear storage compartment and trailer with adjustable cherry picker, motorcycle and an abandoned house with opening door and windows.
- Attach the trailer to the fire pickup and race to the abandoned house!
- Place a firefighter in the cherry picker and raise it to reach the rooftop flames.
- Push the flame piece through the doorway to create a spreading fire effect.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include four translucent-orange flames and translucent-blue water, two oxygen tanks, axe, handsaw and two fire extinguishers.
- The LEGO® Juniors suitcase lets you build and play on the move!
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
- Suitcase measures over 10” (26cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire pickup with trailer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide with cherry picker lowered, and over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide when raised.
- Motorcycle measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Abandoned house and baseplate measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 13 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLego Junior perfect transition from DuploAgdeal1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Son"kid related review" This was a great second set for my 4-yr-old son. The theme alone was an attention grabber for a little boy and I knew he would enjoy it. I would say that it took him about 2 hrs (not including breaks) to build this for the first time. He needs help taking all the pieces apart...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45