Build your very own Ferrari F40!
Get up close to one of the world’s greatest supercars—the Ferrari F40! This awesome LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the iconic sports car with its sleek aerodynamic lines, distinctive rear spoiler and racing-red bodywork is packed with authentic brick-built details, including pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine! Open the doors and you’ll discover complete authenticity, right down to the crafted cabled door handles, steering wheel with Ferrari logo and 2 red racing seats, while under the hood you’ll find a luggage compartment and tools. A special windscreen element with printed A-pillars and custom-made, molded rim inserts with sturdy, road-gripping tires add the final touches to this intricately designed model, a must-have for all Ferrari fans!
- Features an array of brick-built details, including a hinged, vented rear hatch, detailed twin-turbocharged, 90 degree V8 engine with quick release function, opening doors and hood with luggage compartment and tools, pop-up headlights, cabled door handles, windscreen element with printed A-pillars, steering wheel with Ferrari logo, 2 red racing seats and custom-made, molded rim inserts
- Includes 1158 assorted LEGO® elements
- Racing-red color scheme!
- Build your very own Ferrari F40!
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Lift the vented rear hatch to reveal the detailed V8 engine
- Open the doors to access the detailed, authentic interior
- Take this iconic sports car for a spin!
- Ferrari F40 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClarkson approves!MrPaulo23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set I knew I gotta have one quick, I was so excited that I called Lego multiple times and when the VIP early access popped up I ordered mine right away. I'm not really a Ferrari expert but comparing it to the actual car and the model itself, Lego has done an excellent job in giving the car it's classic shape undoubtedly an F40. A lot of detail went to it's big V8 engine that can be removed and displayed alongside the car, the massive engine hatch too gets the same treatment, then you go upfront and there is this big hood that hinges well, then inside you have this immaculately designed interior and everything is red! The car's wheel cover is very exclusive to this as well as the new silver components. The exterior features like the windshield, air ducts and rear wing are also very well represented in Lego format. The stickers used in set is high quality although I wish Lego instead just printed some of them like Ferrari logo in the steering wheel and the F40 emblem at the left side as well as the one on the license plate, I think the Ferrari logo also should have been printed as well on the left and right sides of the car. I'll give Lego a 100/100 by making this set free-wheeled just like my 8214 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia, it adds more play factor to the set and it is in scale with that set and my 10220 VW T1 Campervan. If you're into classic cars or just simply love cars then this set if for you!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFerrari F40TheBishop | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been after this set for a long time. Been trying to get the new USC falcon since release. Was out doing some chritmas shopping and found this set on the shelf (not lego store sorry) had to have it. Got home and built it straight away. I am a huge AFOL mostly Star wars but love the detail and range of the vehicles. I work in the motor trade and love building these classic cars. Advise any AFOL to get this set it is epic. And classic. Not too hard to build and good level of detail. Thankyou lego for alowing me to own an iconic vehicle of my own.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat AdditionCharles1987 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Ferrari F40 is a great addition to my previous sets: 1) VW Beetle 2) VW Camper 3) Mini Cooper The way the Ferrari F40 looks is amazing. The details of the inside and out is crazy. Playing with It, I don't think it is made for that. But admiring is :)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellentdaedos | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDeserves to wear the Prancing Horse. Excellent addition to the Mini, Campervan and Beetle sets. The model has some really nice features and surprising construction techniques: - Hinged engine bay and bonnet are faithful to the original and work really well - Love the sports seats and 'adjustable' dash. - Louvers and vents have been well integrated. - Windscreen and roof placement well designed - Hook and bar technique on the rear clam-shell was surprising and wonderfully executed. Can't wait until the follow-up next year.!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55