Enter the Anacondrai Temple and rescue Jay!
Deep in the jungle, Jay is being held captive by the Anacondrai. Find your way to their temple with Lloyd’s map. Once you get there, beware – Kapau’rai is on guard with his Anacondrai Blade, and Zugu is armed with a crossbow. Do you dare to Enter the Serpent? There are traps everywhere, including hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, poison balls dropping from the snake’s mouth and a trapdoor! Search the caves for a second map with directions through the Anacondrai Temple. Find your way across the suspension bridge to the prison tower and free Jay! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu
- Anacondrai Temple features a snake head with opening mouth, huge fangs and poison ball-dropping function, 2 spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, gon-gong emblem, trapdoor and pit with spikes, hidden caves, spider web, map, weapon rack with spiked club, Chen’s fang claw and a stone blade, treasure chest, snake teeth details, skulls, bones and orange flame elements
- Detachable prison tower features a suspension bridge, bone gate and a prison
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 swords, Jay’s 2 sai, Kapau’rai’s Anacondrai Blade and Zugu’s crossbow
- Accessories include Chen’s magic staff and Lloyd’s torch and map
- Chen’s magic staff is all-new to LEGO® sets
- Dodge the poison balls from the snake’s mouth
- Press down the statues to activate the hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs!
- Look for treasure in the caves
- Dash across the suspension bridge
- Free Jay from the prisontower
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Anacondrai Temple measures over 7” (20cm) high, 14” (38m) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Detachable prison tower measures over 5” (13cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- about 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsEnter The SerpentTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self"Enter the serpent" is yet another good set from the lego ninjago line. I thought that it looked a little small for what the box art presents, however some great things (or sets) come in small packages. If the ninja are in front of this building, Chen has set up missiles to launch (hidden feature which I love), venom bombs deploy from the mouth, and of course there is a trap door. The set also includes some sort of treasure, a map, a weapons rack, and what appears to be a game board. Moving on from the main structure there is a bone bridge and a nicely sized prison with bone doors. You can keep this assembly attached or separate, it looks fine either way. The minifigures for this set include: Master Chen (who has a cape and his staff of elements), Kapau'rai (exclusive), Zugu (an anacondrai general), Lloyd (the green ninja), and Jay (the blue ninja). I was satisfied with this set and I would recommend "enter the serpent" to any ninjago fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars"Don't Be A Sore Loser!"Pythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of the best Ninjago sets I have ever purchased. This set has a lot of minifigures, Master Chen (has staff of elements and cape), Kapau' rai (Exclusive and is one of the new snakes released), Zugu (an anacondri general that is in the Boulder Blaster set), Jay (the master of lightning), and Lloyd (the greatest ninja of all). This set has a lot of features, poison ball dropping function from snake's mouth, spring loaded shooters in the stairs, hidden caves, a treasure chest, trapdoor, spider webs, and prison chamber. I would highly recommend this set to any Ninjago Fan!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Way of The Serpentlego4life69 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set: Enter The Serpent is a great set in so many ways. You get Quite a few minifigures. Those Minifigures include Jay and Lloyd for the ninja's side, also you get master chen. Master Chen is a plus because he comes with his staff that he takes all the elements with. Now the Enter the Serpent structure itself is so cool because there is a lot of play value of this set. Where the stairs are there is these small pillars with the snake helmet that work as buttons and shoots those rods with the ball on the end. There is all poison venom balls that drop out of the snakes mouth. The snake is a really cool build the use all types of cool pieces like hinged bricks and different types of wedges. There is items on the inside, some of it is on jumper pieces so you access to play with you figure on the inside. My favorite part about the set is the part separate from the main Build. It cool because the use a lot of bone pieces like for the construction of the bridge and the jail cell. There is nothing that I didn't like about this set, there is one thing I think they should of added. I think they should of added Zane because he was the one locked in the jail cell in the show, plus you only get the titanium version of Zane in one setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood BuyJayWalker | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was great! A good selection of mini figures and an awesome temple with loads of play features. Would strongly recommend this to any leg ninjago fan! NINJAGOOOOOOPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45