Emmet and Lucy's Escape Buggy!
Available nowEmmet and Lucy's Escape Buggy!4.855.
Escape Star and Heart in Emmet and Lucy’s awesome buggy!
- VIP Points
Drive away from danger in THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70829 Emmet and Lucy’s Escape Buggy, featuring seats for 2 minifigures, opening doors and hood, foldout arrow gun (non-shooting) and suspension. This fun-packed construction toy also includes a buildable base with an explode function, 3 minifigures and 3 buildable figures—MetalBeard, Star and Heart—with cool weapons and accessory elements.
- Includes 6 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure, Lucy minfigure and Sharkira minifigure, plus 3 brick-built figures: MetalBeard, Star and Heart.
- Escape Buggy features 2 minifigure seats, a removable roof, opening doors and hood, arrow gun (non-shooting), suspension and big wheels with rubber tires.
- Buildable base features an explode function, container with fuel tanks and a gas canister with translucent flame element.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow and Sharkira's crowbar.
- Accessory elements include Lucy’s quiver and ‘STOP’ sign and MetalBeard’s internal organs.
- Emmet, Lucy and Sharkira minifigures are new for January 2019.
- Combine with Ultrakatty from the 70827 Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy! building toy to create The Ultra Escape Buggy!
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this cool creative toy.
- Escape Buggy measures over 5” (15cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Buildable base measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBigger than expected :)PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, I hesitated buying this set, casue I thought it was overpriced. But, as a huge Lego Movie fan, I still ordered it. While building it, I realized it was a lot bigger than what I was thinking. Very cool and very unique apocalyptic buggy ! And the Lucy minifigure is probably one of the most beautiful one in my entire collection :) A must have, definitly !Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSuper cool buggy packed with lots of great detailTalkren | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis buggy is so detailed and just super fun. Its a quick build, seems sturdy enough for a fair amount of play. My only complaint is that the companion set of this set is $30. Making this a total of $80 if you want to make it look as cool as the box art on the back. Other than that though this set is one of my favorites in the last couple years.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOWRaechelS | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPart of this was more complicated than I expected. So many technics connections to put just right. It was fun though. The vehicle is very solid. YAY. Great set to play with. I actually took some of my own pieces though and changed the build on Capt Metal Beard so his head is on chest lid and he has brown cheese wedge "shoulders". Vs him being flipped to the side like this. I wanted movie accurate. Wasn't hard to do. Whole set is fun. Must have.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego movie 2 buggieBellawes1981 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to build With lots of challenges on the way Great front suspensionPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55